Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Is there any guides/walkthrough available for the game ? I can't find anything pertinent enough on Discord. The game's mighty nice, I just ended Cassie & Fawn route but can't find to know more about Rinny or find any new locations besides the main City, the Succubus Tower and Milk Farm at the moment.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any guides/walkthrough available for the game ? I can't find anything pertinent enough on Discord. The game's mighty nice, I just ended Cassie & Fawn route but can't find to know more about Rinny or find any new locations besides the main City, the Succubus Tower and Milk Farm at the moment.
There's a Love Doll Plus Wikia, but the instructions there are a bit vauge.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
There's a Love Doll Plus Wikia, but the instructions there are a bit vauge.
And a bit outdated (or not for Plus edition), since the stats aren't correctly shown or some walkthrough doesn't work (like the Graveyard access with the Succubus, which actually a dead end), that's why I asked... :p

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
It really isn't. Literally the only time I've ever seen that is in bad Japanese translations.
Yeah, after looking into it further, it doesn't seem like the singular version gets used for much of anything.

Thanks~. I'm doing one for backers, but nothing public at the moment. To start Rinny's route, bring her with you, then talk to the person before the graveyard gates.

And a bit outdated (or not for Plus edition), since the stats aren't correctly shown or some walkthrough doesn't work (like the Graveyard access with the Succubus, which actually a dead end), that's why I asked... :p
Yeah, the wiki is for the original version, not plus. A lot of things have changed, so it's not reliable for plus.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Yeah, after looking into it further, it doesn't seem like the singular version gets used for much of anything.

Thanks~. I'm doing one for backers, but nothing public at the moment. To start Rinny's route, bring her with you, then talk to the person before the graveyard gates.

Yeah, the wiki is for the original version, not plus. A lot of things have changed, so it's not reliable for plus.
Thank you. :p

Reactions: Indivi

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus.png
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r16.1! Adds first half of the deserted base, and the first male NPC! See changelog for details!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added Electric Shock spell
-Added several scenes for Mistyra
-Fixed issue with choice window size
-Fixed Gin's furry form not showing in alt poses
-Fixed bug where random encounters stop working after going to deserted base

-Added wildcat events
-Added deserted base
-Revised coding for showing portrait status effects
-Modified upper undies code to not require duplicate graphics

Kirrito85

Jul 30, 2018
Will the patreon version be released for everyone once the game is finished ? or not (really want to see after reaching a 'bad ending")

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Will the patreon version be released for everyone once the game is finished ? or not (really want to see after reaching a 'bad ending")
Not for free, but I'm hoping to put the game on steam later on!

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
If you're getting interrupted by Pixie, have Rinny follow you to Marin and then do the challenge.

Also...god I hope we're getting more Pixie content in the future.
thanks is there more content with Marin or you just keep challenging each other? hopefully we get a vanilla relationship afterwards

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
thanks is there more content with Marin or you just keep challenging each other? hopefully we get a vanilla relationship afterwards
I doubt it will be vanilla, but it would be nice to have a relationship rather than just antagonising each other. I wouldn't expect it in a hurry though, she's major tsundere.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
If you're getting interrupted by Pixie, have Rinny follow you to Marin and then do the challenge.

Also...god I hope we're getting more Pixie content in the future.
definitely planning something special for Pixie, but it'll be a while yet.

just the two challenges for now. Potentially can have a relationship with her later, but it'll be a tough fight getting her to be honest with her feelings XD

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
definitely planning something special for Pixie, but it'll be a while yet.

just the two challenges for now. Potentially can have a relationship with her later, but it'll be a tough fight getting her to be honest with her feelings XD
How bout for now at least let us hold hands with her?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes