balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Also nope
Unless there's some part of this sequence with the bums I am missing.
Paid them another 500, now they seem to do nothing if I see the don, and nothing if I stand on their tile, or any other in that area
And she still just has the greyed out 'find out their routine' option as her only option
The lack of any clarity is this games worst feature by far, since other games you can just google situations like this, but here you'll just get info on the old version. And in-game there's absolutely nothing to go off.
Have you done any of the Fawn content? That's the only thing I can think of that would be holding you up. When most people get stuck it's in not realizing that there's more to the bum part than just paying him.

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
So Bell has ran off and i cant seem to find her, i have 5 cowgirls on the farm not counting Bell. Also, I've save Cassie and i finished the manor is there anything else to do currently in the build?
LD+

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Wasn't aware that Lust Doll had backer versions. What's different?
Backer builds have extended bad ends (some of them); just some additional scenes depicting your subsequent life after one monster or another defeats you. Otherwise, they are the same; even save files are compatible.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Also nope
Unless there's some part of this sequence with the bums I am missing.
Paid them another 500, now they seem to do nothing if I see the don, and nothing if I stand on their tile, or any other in that area
And she still just has the greyed out 'find out their routine' option as her only option
The lack of any clarity is this games worst feature by far, since other games you can just google situations like this, but here you'll just get info on the old version. And in-game there's absolutely nothing to go off.

Its doubly annoying because I'm strong enough that this entire setup is 100% unneeded and if it wasn't for % chance rng cutscene bullshit I could simply kill all of his guards without an issue, they're not even strong
Think you can find the bum in the strip club after that to get some money back

Dec 14, 2018
So Bell has ran off and i cant seem to find her, i have 5 cowgirls on the farm not counting Bell. Also, I've save Cassie and i finished the manor is there anything else to do currently in the build?
LD+
Its the same forest that you meet the succubus, just go the same direction that you went in order to unloose her tail, and you should see an event marker on the way.

Reactions: Unrealistic

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I hope we get more customizations in the future, such as wings and maybe claws for weapons.

Also, more clothes for guys would be nice, like a duster coat or a cool jacket.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How bout for now at least let us hold hands with her?
With Marin? XD I'll see.

Well I wish you the best in that. I'm hoping for a person in-story we can dominate. Side note, how to get to the desert?
Eventually! And Desert's not in the game yet!

I am aware...but after the panda chick moves in...I can't do anything with Cassie. And I still need to get to the desert.
You need to have her interrupt you and Cassie 3 times. The one most people miss is having to annoy Cassie (she also needs to be not pregnant)

is megacock/boobs in already or not yet? (and are we able to knock up npcs?)
There's scenes for it in the latest patreon release. You can always knock up npc's.

Thanks as usual for the in-depth feedback! Can see about assfucking ceiling tentacles XD. I'll also make a case scenario for furry Mistyra. Thanks for the bug and spelling error reports, they're fixed now!

The game keeps saying that I can't get out of the hole if I fall and I should make a back up save just in case but it won't let me go past that point and into the hole. Am I just stupid?
You can go underneath to pass that message.

After talking to the bums and getting their help, sleep, then return to Arlene.

Bell should be in the Forest Park. If it's the second+ time she's ran off, she might also be in the city jail or Transylvania.

Cassie and Rinny's routes are the 2 completed ones so far. Working on Mistyra/Linda's now.

I hope we get more customizations in the future, such as wings and maybe claws for weapons.

Also, more clothes for guys would be nice, like a duster coat or a cool jacket.
Sure, more clothes/weapons planned. Mainly waiting till I get another store in to really do more with that.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
With Marin? XD I'll see.

Eventually! And Desert's not in the game yet!

You need to have her interrupt you and Cassie 3 times. The one most people miss is having to annoy Cassie (she also needs to be not pregnant)

There's scenes for it in the latest patreon release. You can always knock up npc's.

Thanks as usual for the in-depth feedback! Can see about assfucking ceiling tentacles XD. I'll also make a case scenario for furry Mistyra. Thanks for the bug and spelling error reports, they're fixed now!

You can go underneath to pass that message.

After talking to the bums and getting their help, sleep, then return to Arlene.

Bell should be in the Forest Park. If it's the second+ time she's ran off, she might also be in the city jail or Transylvania.

Cassie and Rinny's routes are the 2 completed ones so far. Working on Mistyra/Linda's now.

Sure, more clothes/weapons planned. Mainly waiting till I get another store in to really do more with that.
Actually, i meant holding hands with Pixie.
She's dodging our hand at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: cavaemon and Indivi

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Hmm will there be anymore transformations later? I know I have seen one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you maybe become a succubus's later. We are learning all there skills n such >_<

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes