Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
1) Menu

2) Wear

3) On the next screen, click Wear as well

4) Scroll down to the bottom of the equipment list

5) Click on Right Held/Left Held

6) The first empty slot in the list of weapons you can equip will be highlightable, click it to remove whatever is held

Another option is to just click Remove All on step 3, and then put your clothing back on.

This can be fewer clicks if you aren't wearing much/any clothing.

Yet another option would be to create clothing sets on the Wear screen, and have one without weapons in it.
I've added a option so that next release, you'll be able to just remove clothes from individual slots without having to do any of that~.

I might have done smth wrong, but:

I can't talk to Cassie.

When I met her I used speech and succeeded, then gave her a small fish, and invited me to the safe house. There I can choose "Talk" but there is no other option than "Back".

For me all girls are like that other than Fawn.

(But for those I have a few ideas of what I could try to do.)

With Cassie: I tried to sleep on her bed and talk to her right after but I can't.

Edit: Ah btw: How can I meet the succubbus I rescued in the Forest? I go to transylvania, but all doors are locked, nobody helps with their dialouge, I defeated both the teacher and the student (they go soutwest apparently) but nothing changes. (I don't have keys to the crypt)
You won't be able to talk to Cassie about anything yet. It's really just a placeholder for later.

is 17.0b out yet?
The public release will be out on the 7th, so in five days~.

also, suggestion: there should be a weapon where you can increase the enemies lust
Yeah, can see about it. Also had suggestions for weapons that increase mystic instead for a spellcaster build.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, can see about it. Also had suggestions for weapons that increase mystic instead for a spellcaster build.
It would be nice to see a caster build become viable. So far the damage that spells do compared to weapons is so small they're largely useless, especially considering how they actually cost resources that weapon attacks don't.

Incidentally, version 0.48 of nwjs still seems to give poor performance for me, 0.45 is still what I'd recommend.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
It would be nice to see a caster build become viable. So far the damage that spells do compared to weapons is so small they're largely useless, especially considering how they actually cost resources that weapon attacks don't.

Incidentally, version 0.48 of nwjs still seems to give poor performance for me, 0.45 is still what I'd recommend.
I feel like boosting damage alone won't be enough to make magic viable here. I agree with the resource spending part, magic is traditionally more powerful than physical attacks in rpgs because of its limited uses, however I wouldn't stop there. Spellcasters should have a wider arsenal of utility spells at their disposal as well, like healing magic, dots and debuff spells that lower the target's stats, etc.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
1.png
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r17.2! Changelog appended at the end.

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Just want to highlight some major changes:

You can now give your save files custom names! Hold left or right when saving, or click and hold on a save slot if using mouse/on android to use this new feature!

To supplement this, you can also now use keyboard to input terms!

2.png
3.png
-(Made changelog a separate file from readme.)
-(Added troubleshooting section to readme.)
-Added Clear Set function to equip menu
-Limited atk/def buff/debuff to 50-200%
-Fixed Electric Shock not doing damage in deserted base
-Fixed bug allowing you to lock yourself out of first two rooms in ruined lab
-Fixed bug where portrait fingers aren't removed when changing pose
-Fixed bug where m2f transformation can cause crash if wearing cock accessory

-Revised title and logo graphics
-Added Rinny preggers while sitting graphics. Revised her feets
-Adjusted graphics for genitalia piercings
-Fixed issue with megacock/megaboobs and related accessories not showing
-Fixed bug where cancelling out of shop on android doesn't remove side arrows
-Fixed bug where using electric shock gave drain kiss text in deserted base
-Fixed Alissa furry arms tied graphic missing dog ears
-Fixed issue with thumbs appearing over upper body sleeves
-Fixed bug where defeating Mistyra and getting a scene puts parasite clothes back on afterwards

-Finished rest of deserted base
-Added futa megacock scene for succubus, and futa scene for succubus student
-Implemented keyboard entry for text input
-Implemented custom labels for save files
-Implemented being able to remove one article of clothing at a time
-Implemented command wrapping functionality for equip menus
-Moved delete savefiles function to options menu
-Allow putting in own term in place of 'trap'
-Allow setting whether to meet new NPC's in their furry or non-furry forms
-Adjusted Mistyra's furry portrait
-Modified battle system mechanics
-Fixed bug where male infected won't infect you
-Changed ceiling tentacles to automatically give scene if willingly surrender
-Can buy fishing rod at hardware store
-Fixed bug where encounters in Mistyra's room trigger too frequently
-Fixed bug where cock accessories can appear over clothing
-Fixed Rinny teaching you cock growth spell removing your cock if you have one
-Changed so that can bring Rinny into graveyard when she's pregnant
-Fixed some continuity issues with Cassie's route
-Fixed being able to give Cassie fertility pills after she's impregnated
-Fixed gaining states overriding step event text
-Fixed bug where Mistyra can come back after you've escaped your bonds

I'll see about it. And yes, 0.45.6 seems to be the sweet spot for performance. Not sure what happened with 0.46 and after.

I feel like boosting damage alone won't be enough to make magic viable here. I agree with the resource spending part, magic is traditionally more powerful than physical attacks in rpgs because of its limited uses, however I wouldn't stop there. Spellcasters should have a wider arsenal of utility spells at their disposal as well, like healing magic, dots and debuff spells that lower the target's stats, etc.
Hmm, perhaps. Though I don't want to put too much emphasis on spells that only work for battles. Better to have spells that at least can have lewd purposes outside of combat~.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
How do you get to or unlock the deserted base?
The discovery trigger should be a random proc when traveling to/from the wilderness. I don't know if there are any prerequisites or if you can find it as soon as you have access to the wilderness.

Even after getting the proc, I had to pass a stat check to actually find the entrance to the base, otherwise the proc would just result in a few lines of flavor text and you'd arrive at your destination normally.
I want to say it was a Sense check, but it has been a while so I can't recall clearly.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I take it Mega cocks are not all that mega in this game? I was thinking it would be like 2" thick and 10"+ long. The one i have now in game no joke looks smaller than most the real toys I use. I try to grow bigger but enlarge cock is grayed out. I also check the Sanctum and it has mega cock and mega boobs light up. am I not doing something right or is it just that small?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'll see about it. And yes, 0.45.6 seems to be the sweet spot for performance. Not sure what happened with 0.46 and after.
I think it's a bug in how they're implementing OpenGL calls in 64-bit Linux. It's tracked on their github and I had thought they said it would be fixed in the next version, but that next version was 0.48 and it still isn't so I don't really know. As long as 0.45 works I don't really care either. :giggle:
Hmm, perhaps. Though I don't want to put too much emphasis on spells that only work for battles. Better to have spells that at least can have lewd purposes outside of combat~.
That's why I want to learn Edith's mind control gaze attack, we get enough stun/binding spells used on us, it would be nice to learn one of our own and it would have great potential for lewd scenes or non-combat obstacle removal like using the drain kiss to get into the milk farm. Plus even plain attack spells can see use in lewd scenes; I'm imagining us using our shocking grasp spell in the private dungeon... :devilish:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Desert/breast growth content when? :cry:
Desert won't be for a little while. Will likely make Upper New Ark first. Specifically breast growth stuff, probably need to wait for me to do Bells' route~.

I take it Mega cocks are not all that mega in this game? I was thinking it would be like 2" thick and 10"+ long. The one i have now in game no joke looks smaller than most the real toys I use. I try to grow bigger but enlarge cock is grayed out. I also check the Sanctum and it has mega cock and mega boobs light up. am I not doing something right or is it just that small?
Megacocks in the game are big enough to give yourself a self-titjob~.

I think it's a bug in how they're implementing OpenGL calls in 64-bit Linux. It's tracked on their github and I had thought they said it would be fixed in the next version, but that next version was 0.48 and it still isn't so I don't really know. As long as 0.45 works I don't really care either. :giggle:

That's why I want to learn Edith's mind control gaze attack, we get enough stun/binding spells used on us, it would be nice to learn one of our own and it would have great potential for lewd scenes or non-combat obstacle removal like using the drain kiss to get into the milk farm. Plus even plain attack spells can see use in lewd scenes; I'm imagining us using our shocking grasp spell in the private dungeon... :devilish:
I'll see about it. And yes, that's pretty much why Electric Shock got added in over any other standard attack spell~.

Rtods

Aug 19, 2017
Does this "+" version "covers" all the content of the legacy one? Is new stuff significant? I played it and i like it, but different events was smeared so thin, so i am not really want play it all over again to find out what game got couple locations, some quests, a few blank features.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Does this "+" version "covers" all the content of the legacy one? Is new stuff significant? I played it and i like it, but different events was smeared so thin, so i am not really want play it all over again to find out what game got couple locations, some quests, a few blank features.
It's a full remake. Some of the basic beats are the same but all of it is significantly reworked with new scenes and characters.

It doesn't cover all of the old material but it's not a copy/paste job; Indivi is actually improving and in some cases changing how the original material played out.

Reactions: Indivi

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Which item do you give Rinny?
You can give her your own bottled milk or cum, which can be obtained at the milk farm. Breast milkers are available by default, while the cock milker is an optional purchase from the science tower in New Ark City.
You can also use a milk pump to collect your own milk if you have a bottle on hand.

I'm not sure what lasting effects these two gifts have (compared to, say, giving Cassie a fish or giving Bell a cow-bell collar), but Rinny certainly likes them and will give a brief unique response the first time you gift each one.
If there's a hidden effect, I'd love to hear about it.

I don't know if she accepts other gifts.
She didn't accept anything else I had on hand (though she has non-standard responses to Junk and Weird Fish), but it's not like I had one of every item in the game to test out.

Edit: Oh right, I forgot a major one, you can give her a Fertility Pill if you want to get her pregnant. The next time you cum inside her pussy, she will mention that she took the pill you gave her.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes