maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any natural human NPC's in this game, other than Lust's default? I know you can turn furry off, but is there any named NPC who is actually a default human even with the Furry switch on?

I'm not sure what lasting effects these two gifts have (compared to, say, giving Cassie a fish or giving Bell a cow-bell collar), but Rinny certainly likes them and will give a brief unique response the first time you gift each one.
If there's a hidden effect, I'd love to hear about it.
I know that giving her your milk gives you bonus Seduction exp for the first time seeing it (30 I think) in the same way giving Cassie a big fish gets you 10 Body Exp once a day. However it's one time only, although it is larger to make up for it (I'd assume cum does the same thing).

Last edited:

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Is there any natural human NPC's in this game, other than Lust's default? I know you can turn furry off, but is there any named NPC who is actually a default human even with the Furry switch on?
Dunno if it means anything, but the smutosaur wiki for Lust Doll (not the plus version) presents each character in their non-furry forms on their wiki entries.

v17.0 also added the option: "Allow setting whether to meet new NPC's in their furry or non-furry forms"
Prior to that, if you had furry on they would always be introduced as furry (at least, as far as I had observed).

I guess it's up to the player, rather than each one having a canon form?

I know that giving her your milk gives you bonus Seduction exp for the first time seeing it (30 I think) in the same way giving Cassie a big fish gets you 10 Body Exp once a day. However it's one time only, although it is larger to make up for it (I'd assume cum does the same thing).
Ah thanks, I guess I saw the exp gain notification and forgot about it at some point, since those are always clearly telegraphed.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Help. I can't progress with Cassie after the panda girl interrupted us several times after she moved in. What can I do?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Help. I can't progress with Cassie after the panda girl interrupted us several times after she moved in. What can I do?
Have the bandit girl interrupt in each possible Cassie sex scene: shower, bed, and changing clothes (keep switching between the outfit from the date and her starter rags, over and over until the options change).
Once the bandit girl has interrupted all three, you should be able to talk to Cassie again for a followup with multiple new scenes.

After that, Cassie's normal scenes should become available again, and the bandit girl will have the option to replay those new scenes along with one more scene.

Reactions: ShadowWarrior

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Where are the save files located, I've made multiple attempts to find them, only to have it end in failure.

(Windows has a garbage way of handling files.)

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Found a bug in version 17.2:

Went to the Science Lab in New Ark and accepted to be the test subject for the experiment
My PC was a girl, and she turned into... a girl? Saw the dick shrinking text and all. Her sprite suddenly changed to a dickless and titless "guy" and then she got her girl parts back (and tits went from huge, to non-existent, to small).

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Found a bug in version 17.2:

Went to the Science Lab in New Ark and accepted to be the test subject for the experiment
My PC was a girl, and she turned into... a girl? Saw the dick shrinking text and all. Her sprite suddenly changed to a dickless and titless "guy" and then she got her girl parts back (and tits went from huge, to non-existent, to small).
Mad science like this ain't gotta explain tits. o3o

Reactions: mcmng

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I take it Mega cocks are not all that mega in this game? I was thinking it would be like 2" thick and 10"+ long. The one i have now in game no joke looks smaller than most the real toys I use. I try to grow bigger but enlarge cock is grayed out. I also check the Sanctum and it has mega cock and mega boobs light up. am I not doing something right or is it just that small?
I get what you mean. The thing is, the only megacock scene present in the game currently comes from an enemy, you can't give a megacock to the PC (not yet at least), and, spoiler alert, it isn't as big as you said in your comment either.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The player horsecock looks like it could be as long as 18 inches, if 'megacock' is going to be bigger than that it should be pretty big. Talking about cock sizes, has anyone noticed any scenes where player cock size matters? I haven't been able to find any myself, it doesn't seem to make a difference if you have the horsecock or the tiny cock, I don't recall anyone seeming to notice.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
The player horsecock looks like it could be as long as 18 inches, if 'megacock' is going to be bigger than that it should be pretty big. Talking about cock sizes, has anyone noticed any scenes where player cock size matters? I haven't been able to find any myself, it doesn't seem to make a difference if you have the horsecock or the tiny cock, I don't recall anyone seeming to notice.
On a 5'6" person the penis is about 6" if it meets the belly button. It's about 1' if it reaches the brestbone.

On a 6'3" person it us about 9" to the belly button and is about 18" to the brestbone

I cant get the MC cock to get to the brestbone. i can bearly get it to the bottem of the belly button.

So how the heck is that 18 inches

I get what you mean. The thing is, the only megacock scene present in the game currently comes from an enemy, you can't give a megacock to the PC (not yet at least), and, spoiler alert, it isn't as big as you said in your comment either.
This makes me sad.

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Can you help me?I just download 17.2 patch,but have some bugs,like Casey dialog screen(only one phrase and that's all),also with cock wearing:if shrink it appear buglog.Waht shall i do to fix it and add mb love screen with Casey?Thank for answear(hope someone can help me)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
On a 5'6" person the penis is about 6" if it meets the belly button. It's about 1' if it reaches the brestbone.

On a 6'3" person it us about 9" to the belly button and is about 18" to the brestbone

I cant get the MC cock to get to the brestbone. i can bearly get it to the bottem of the belly button.

So how the heck is that 18 inches
I'm basing it on forearm length, I'm pretty sure I remember it being longer than the forearm.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Someone know about the golden dust thing in the forest? Which item do i need?
Golden dust?Do you mean in up of map forest some hall with square "action"?If that- you need fairy dust.Collect from fairies,which need attack first and have bottle.
P.S.:eek:h,also need have some milk.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes