-Fixed bug where cock accessories can appear over clothing
-Fixed Rinny teaching you cock growth spell removing your cock if you have one
-Changed so that can bring Rinny into graveyard when she's pregnant
-Fixed some continuity issues with Cassie's route
-Fixed being able to give Cassie fertility pills after she's impregnated
-Fixed gaining states overriding step event text
-Fixed bug where Mistyra can come back after you've escaped your bonds

Mar 5, 2020
so, i've downloaded the game again after trying it out... oh a year ago? half a year? (damn quarantine screwing with sense of time) and I've come across a slight problem. tryna talk down catgirl, but she won't calm down cause i'm walking around with a knife, problem is i can't find an option to unequip it, and my google fu has failed me. anyone here know how to unequip weapons?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
so, i've downloaded the game again after trying it out... oh a year ago? half a year? (damn quarantine screwing with sense of time) and I've come across a slight problem. tryna talk down catgirl, but she won't calm down cause i'm walking around with a knife, problem is i can't find an option to unequip it, and my google fu has failed me. anyone here know how to unequip weapons?
1) Menu
2) Wear
3) On the next screen, click Wear as well
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the equipment list
5) Click on Right Held/Left Held
6) The first empty slot in the list of weapons you can equip will be highlightable, click it to remove whatever is held

Another option is to just click Remove All on step 3, and then put your clothing back on.
This can be fewer clicks if you aren't wearing much/any clothing.

Yet another option would be to create clothing sets on the Wear screen, and have one without weapons in it.

Mar 5, 2020
1) Menu
2) Wear
3) On the next screen, click Wear as well
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the equipment list
5) Click on Right Held/Left Held
6) The first empty slot in the list of weapons you can equip will be highlightable, click it to remove whatever is held

Another option is to just click Remove All on step 3, and then put your clothing back on.
This can be fewer clicks if you aren't wearing much/any clothing.

Yet another option would be to create clothing sets on the Wear screen, and have one without weapons in it.
thank you! that has been annoying me for a while.

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
Google.drive glitch is so easy to do, whenever owner of some file moves it to the bin, you can keep refreshing to click the download button that appears for a second. And somehow google still allows you to download it like they save it in their database.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I might have done smth wrong, but:
I can't talk to Cassie.
When I met her I used speech and succeeded, then gave her a small fish, and invited me to the safe house. There I can choose "Talk" but there is no other option than "Back".

For me all girls are like that other than Fawn.
(But for those I have a few ideas of what I could try to do.)

With Cassie: I tried to sleep on her bed and talk to her right after but I can't.
Edit: Ah btw: How can I meet the succubbus I rescued in the Forest? I go to transylvania, but all doors are locked, nobody helps with their dialouge, I defeated both the teacher and the student (they go soutwest apparently) but nothing changes. (I don't have keys to the crypt)

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I have the same no-dialog issue with Cassie once she's in the safe house, but I can answer the second question.

You've found the intended hint already (southwest, from the teacher/student succubi encounters).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shirokamisama
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes