ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
definitely planning something special for Pixie, but it'll be a while yet.

just the two challenges for now. Potentially can have a relationship with her later, but it'll be a tough fight getting her to be honest with her feelings XD
Well I wish you the best in that. I'm hoping for a person in-story we can dominate. Side note, how to get to the desert?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to v16:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's pretty niche this time, nothing for dominant characters and I expect the meat stuff won't be a lot of peoples thing. For sub characters I find it pretty hot though.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
So all the info on cassie route I can find is for lust doll, not plus. But so far what I've managed is

-Tell her about don
-He grabs her
-Get my neighbor to help me because ''murder would be bad QQ''
-Get panda massager to help me
-Get slums to help me
-Get cop to help me
But it still wants me to 'secure a safe place for her to live'
How do I do this?
I've spoken to every named PC I'm aware of and none of them help

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
If I remember right you have to speak to Fawn again once you've done everything else.
Nah, not unless I missed 'something', which just brings back the question of 'what do'.
Her only option is to find out schedules, which is the first thing you do

Oh next step is to stand on the tile for the slum guy you paid to be told he ran off.
Find him in the bar.
Go back to that tile again.
Pay another 500.
Then ???
This appears to make no actual difference in taking down the don at all at any point and still doesn't offer a place to go

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I think it's that once you go through the bum sequence you get some information that you pass onto Fawn and then you can go ahead with the plan.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
The game keeps saying that I can't get out of the hole if I fall and I should make a back up save just in case but it won't let me go past that point and into the hole. Am I just stupid?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I think it's that once you go through the bum sequence you get some information that you pass onto Fawn and then you can go ahead with the plan.
Also nope
Unless there's some part of this sequence with the bums I am missing.
Paid them another 500, now they seem to do nothing if I see the don, and nothing if I stand on their tile, or any other in that area
And she still just has the greyed out 'find out their routine' option as her only option
The lack of any clarity is this games worst feature by far, since other games you can just google situations like this, but here you'll just get info on the old version. And in-game there's absolutely nothing to go off.

Its doubly annoying because I'm strong enough that this entire setup is 100% unneeded and if it wasn't for % chance rng cutscene bullshit I could simply kill all of his guards without an issue, they're not even strong

Dec 14, 2018
I had the same problem at one point, had absolutely no idea what to do to continue going through Cassie's route then read on the earlier forum posts on how to progress...

But iirc you had to have learnt about Fawn's dominatrix background first which means going through her route some more, then at some point it gives you the option for the cop gurl (forgot her name, i'll download the update and boot up the game again soon), Fawn and MC to have a meeting about Cassie's safety in Fawn's apartment.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I already listed every one of those steps and several more as being things I did before getting stuck.

Dec 14, 2018
OK loaded up a save to before I did the rescue (so I can savescum the shit outta the place... fucking sneak checks...) and looked at the rescue notes and thats what I had on it before I did the rescue.

If thats what your notes look like as well then theres nothing more you can do on the outside. Rescue Cassie and Arlene takes care of the Don some cutscenes later.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
So all the info on cassie route I can find is for lust doll, not plus. But so far what I've managed is

-Tell her about don
-He grabs her
-Get my neighbor to help me because ''murder would be bad QQ''
-Get panda massager to help me
-Get slums to help me
-Get cop to help me
But it still wants me to 'secure a safe place for her to live'
How do I do this?
I've spoken to every named PC I'm aware of and none of them help
Here

Jan 5, 2019
Can someone help me because the wiki is kind of not helpful. So I met don and got t he cat girl to go back to him but I want her back how do I buy her back? I can't find the slave place no matter how hard I look. And if I am to trigger people now many times do I have to move to different areas to unlock the slave market?

The issue with the wiki is its for the orginal lust doll, not the plus version.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes