mcmng

May 19, 2020
I'll be honest, stuff like that is extremely uninspiring for me to write (I've already talked about this at length before somewhere in the thread.) I get what you mean about inconsistent character personality, and I'll consider the idea, but it's extremely low priority for me tbh.
Ah, ok then. Don't feel forced to write about something you don't like, it was just a suggestion. After all, this is an rpg where you're the DM and we're the players, so it's your story we're playing here. Since you said you'll still consider the idea I'll try to write something about this to give you some inspiration or at least make you discard it for good.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I had played the previous version of this game and I like many of the changes that the current one brings, the relationship with Fawn feels even more natural than before and Arlene has a much more active role. I find the changes regarding Cassie curious, in the previous version she became physically dependent on your character but now not what makes me think that the end of the story may also be different. In the previous version certain events led to Fawn ending up living in the same apartment as the main character, in the current one I would like it to be optional and that other characters like Sammy or Arlene have the same possibility.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Where do i find the milk store in because i can't find it.
It's been replaced with the milk farm in LD+.

Also...anyone know what you need to do for the "dream wish" task?
Talk to Rinny!

EDIT2: Got the next part, but if I read correctly, I have to complete the Rinny/Pixie route, whatever that means, probably the mansion she simply tells me succubi tend to avoid and nothing else, to get to where the next part is. I'm having trouble just getting Rinny to cooperate and teach me the next spell, I have the first, she just keeps giving me the maybe later dialogue despite being well above the minimum for all spells. This one seems to be a bug as it skipped the spell with the lowest requirement entirely.

I might be mixing the two versions as well, this is the first time I've gone through that specific portion on this version. There were three total battle spells last time I went through the magic part. EDIT: Another Cassie issue, I picked grunt work when the don called me in, went to her and talked about it, she disappeared, then I slept and went back. She was right back in the safe house and the don is still giving his dialogue as if the job is active. I'm guessing there is a third person I have to go to here. EDIT2: Got it, she seems to go back to the safe house if you don't get back to the don after sleeping, which is a bit odd.
Rinny and Cassie's route actually aren't connected, and Rinny only teaches one normal spell, and one niche spell at the moment. Not sure what happened with Cassie there, I'll look into it.

Having bull trouble, already had the dialogue for them with Bell and I've already searched the city, nothing.
They're just around the city. One's in the gym for example

What should I do to hang out with cassie and Alissa? I can't find any choice.
Need to have Alissa interrupt you and Cassie three times! Try annoying Cassie (she also needs to be not pregnant)

Will there be more foot related content than just the slime crush?
For sure~. There actually already is a lot more foot related content besides slime crush.

Whats the mega cock and mega boobs content? I enabled them but when I go to body modification the largest I see is a horse cock which I could get from the beginning.

Also, were the fuck is Bell, I feel like I searched eveywhere...
Not in the game yet, working on it! For Bell, search Forest Park, the city jail, or Transylvania!

what do i need to gift bell first to get her sex scene ? i've given her the cowbell collar
Can't have sex with her yet. Need to wait for me to update her route!

I hope we get more Edith stuff in the future, like bringing her to our dungeon.

Also...a MTF and cock transformation options and yet ya can't turn the male enemies into females...sad life...
For sure. Do have some future plans for her later on.

I'll see about it. Have had some requests for gender bender content.

when is the next public release on here?
The seventh of next month!

Ah, ok then. Don't feel forced to write about something you don't like, it was just a suggestion. After all, this is an rpg where you're the DM and we're the players, so it's your story we're playing here. Since you said you'll still consider the idea I'll try to write something about this to give you some inspiration or at least make you discard it for good.
Thanks for understanding. And sure~.

How to enter the cat's route ?, I still remain in the problem that I only talk to her briefly at home
Force past the toll guy in the slums, sleep, then return!

How can i bring slaves to cassie's house?
If you mean the bandit girl, you need to finish Cassie's route first

I had played the previous version of this game and I like many of the changes that the current one brings, the relationship with Fawn feels even more natural than before and Arlene has a much more active role. I find the changes regarding Cassie curious, in the previous version she became physically dependent on your character but now not what makes me think that the end of the story may also be different. In the previous version certain events led to Fawn ending up living in the same apartment as the main character, in the current one I would like it to be optional and that other characters like Sammy or Arlene have the same possibility.
Glad you're enjoying it~. Definitely trying to improve the writing instead of just copy pasting from the original. It would certainly be cute having Sammy or Arlene living with the player character. Though maybe cute's the wrong word for Arlene XD

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

Talk to Rinny!

Rinny and Cassie's route actually aren't connected, and Rinny only teaches one normal spell, and one niche spell at the moment. Not sure what happened with Cassie there, I'll look into it.

Need to have Alissa interrupt you and Cassie three times! Try annoying Cassie (she also needs to be not pregnant)

For sure~. There actually already is a lot more foot related content besides slime crush.

Not in the game yet, working on it! For Bell, search Forest Park, the city jail, or Transylvania!

Glad you're enjoying it~. Definitely trying to improve the writing instead of just copy pasting from the original. It would certainly be cute having Sammy or Arlene living with the player character. Though maybe cute's the wrong word for Arlene XD
Well, so far I'm quite impressed with the game. I really do like the open ended quality of the game. I am a bit lost on Cassie's route. I already got her to let me stay at the safehouse, but I'm lost on where to go next on continuing her route. I've done up Fawn and Bell's route, but I don't know how to really start Lin Lin, the Bathouse girl, or Arlene's route. Some help?

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I liked the previous version a lot but in the current one it can be seen an improvement in the structure of the character arches, as well as a care for certain details that make the game world feel more alive. I don't know where the game will go once you adapt all the content from the previous one but I almost certainly think that I would like it, there are many edges to explore like Queen Sucubus, the Eldritch beings, how the abandoned town ended up in that state.

Arlene has a radically different kind of charm than Cassie or Bell, I think it's her spontaneity and security is part of what makes her so attractive. I feel sorry for Don but if there will be the possibility of living with her I want to be under her heel 24/7 xD

Last edited:

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
about three days since v16 came out, anyone got a link?

normally someone would either post a link in this thread or it would be in yiff.party, but it doesn't seem to have been posted
especially if you could drop the android link, would be apperciated

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Well, so far I'm quite impressed with the game. I really do like the open ended quality of the game. I am a bit lost on Cassie's route. I already got her to let me stay at the safehouse, but I'm lost on where to go next on continuing her route. I've done up Fawn and Bell's route, but I don't know how to really start Lin Lin, the Bathouse girl, or Arlene's route. Some help?
Thanks! For Cassie, you need to force past the toll guy in the slums, sleep, then return. The 3 you mention at the end don't have routes yet, but Rinny does if you want to visit her in Transylvania.

Reactions to v15:
Thanks for feedback! Glad you enjoyed Marin's content~. I did consider having different outcomes to her challenges. Maybe at some point in the future.

For Cassie, options with only one choice usually happens when certain choices get hidden depending on your kink settings. Usually anyways, other times it could just be placeholders.

Shoes disappearing, yeah, just didn't write it into the scene. I suppose I could change that. Some pretty hot ideas with those lust tonic potions~.

It's admittedly a bit obtuse I suppose, getting through her route. I'll think about it.

"Marin's first box challenge: 'Her panty's completely soaked'"
Where's the typo?

I liked the previous version a lot but in the current one it can be seen an improvement in the structure of the character arches, as well as a care for certain details that make the game world feel more alive. I don't know where the game will go once you adapt all the content from the previous one but I almost certainly think that I would like it, there are many edges to explore like Queen Sucubus, the Eldritch beings, how the abandoned town ended up in that state.

Arlene has a radically different kind of charm than Cassie or Bell, I think it's her spontaneity and security is part of what makes her so attractive. I feel sorry for Don but if there will be the possibility of living with her I want to be under her heel 24/7 xD
Thanks! Glad to hear the revisions are going over well. Definitely looking forward to getting to those parts too.

Arlene's a fun character to write. She's the only one who's unapologetically sadistic XD.

Where exactly is it? do I need to do something to unlock the location?
Just move between the city and any other location (like Transylvania) a couple times. It'll show up eventually.

I hope some of those future plans including cutting off her limbs magically (temporarily) and punish her. You know she deserves his, right? ;)
Definitely gonna be more limbless content at some point~.

Reactions: RodolFaso

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
How do you do the crypt puzzle? The wiki seems to be outdated (up, left is not possible from the entrance of either the second or first section).
Treat it like a memory game. Remember which exit leads to and be mindful of which area you wind up appearing at. I know it can be a bit jarring, but just stick it out and you'll get through it soon enough. As a bonus, after you go through it all once, you NEVER have to do it again. I won't say why though, that you'll have to find out for yourself.
I got to the second section of crypts, after passing a tomb that Rinne won't let me open, but I can't get any further than that. No mirror. Is there a fixed set of exits I should take? I've wandered so much down there. ^ ^;

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks! Glad to hear the revisions are going over well. Definitely looking forward to getting to those parts too.

Arlene's a fun character to write. She's the only one who's unapologetically sadistic XD.
I really liked Fawn and her responsible approach to leading such relationships based on trust and love strikes me as quite atypical in this type of game, but looking at her side by side with Arlene at the Cassie event how she was almost the perfect contrast she seems to want satisfy her sadism regardless of her partner's opinion and I look forward to the day when the protagonist is the lucky one to be that person. Something that made me somewhat funny was that in this event the limits of the MC are highlighted and that he is not an action hero but what seemed to be closer to that would be her xD

Regarding Marin, something that crossed my mind while playing her event was to have mercy on her and forgive her for the bet, although considering how perverted she is, maybe that doesn't please her too much.

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

Talk to Rinny!

Awesome!!
Also, just wanna ask, does the NPC at the shop of horros have any content yet?

I mean she/they? have their own sprite, so seems importaint.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
'Panties' is a plural noun, it should be 'Her panties are completely soaked'.
Eh, technically panty is okay, but I do agree that the plural version gets used more often.

I got to the second section of crypts, after passing a tomb that Rinne won't let me open, but I can't get any further than that. No mirror. Is there a fixed set of exits I should take? I've wandered so much down there. ^ ^;
you need to go left, down, right, which should take you to the mirror!

I really liked Fawn and her responsible approach to leading such relationships based on trust and love strikes me as quite atypical in this type of game, but looking at her side by side with Arlene at the Cassie event how she was almost the perfect contrast she seems to want satisfy her sadism regardless of her partner's opinion and I look forward to the day when the protagonist is the lucky one to be that person. Something that made me somewhat funny was that in this event the limits of the MC are highlighted and that he is not an action hero but what seemed to be closer to that would be her xD

Regarding Marin, something that crossed my mind while playing her event was to have mercy on her and forgive her for the bet, although considering how perverted she is, maybe that doesn't please her too much.
thanks, I'm glad she's interesting! Her and Arlene's contrast is actually going to play a key role in her story later on.

Marin, haha, well she'd definitely never admit it XP.

Awesome!!

Also, just wanna ask, does the NPC at the shop of horros have any content yet?

I mean she/they? have their own sprite, so seems importaint.
Not really anything substantial yet. But yeah, I do have some fun ideas planned for their shop later on~.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes