Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I have trouble playing on Android, as soon as I started the game, it says
"Loading Error
Failed to load: audio/se/Sys-Cursor.m4a" in blackscreen.

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Just wanted to state my appreciation for this game and the work put into it! Very few games with so much customization actually have a working detailed avatar to go along with it, love it!

Also a question for the dev: I'm aware the only megacock content involving the MC is in Mistyra's bad end. I managed to get it but my character's horsecock turned into a human one when it grew. Will future megacock content always default to the human one or are there plans to include a horsecock version? I'm fine with playing with a normal one but I've been preferring to use the horsecock on my character since it's something rare to find in these gmes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aileh200

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I have trouble playing on Android, as soon as I started the game, it says
"Loading Error
Failed to load: audio/se/Sys-Cursor.m4a" in blackscreen.
thanks, I've uploaded a fixed version so it should work now if you re-download.

Just wanted to state my appreciation for this game and the work put into it! Very few games with so much customization actually have a working detailed avatar to go along with it, love it!

Also a question for the dev: I'm aware the only megacock content involving the MC is in Mistyra's bad end. I managed to get it but my character's horsecock turned into a human one when it grew. Will future megacock content always default to the human one or are there plans to include a horsecock version? I'm fine with playing with a normal one but I've been preferring to use the horsecock on my character since it's something rare to find in these gmes.
Thanks, glad to hear it! Hmm yeah, I could definitely make that happen~.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
found a little bug

when Pc after take a bath all clothes are unequip leaving naked
Thanks, I'll look into it

Is there a reason the Lil shop of horrors is empty?
It's mostly just a tease/placeholder for future content at the moment

Indivi I just found a flash drive with the original release of Monster Girl Attack :) but the file was corrupted :(
Nice XD. You can also pick it up here:

Yes, it's planned for this to happen!

Last edited by a moderator:

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
Wanted to use a blindfold for that gojou satoru vibe, but i became blind..... :(

EDIT: Figured out i could change the value in the files so it no longer binds my eyes, now i have the gojou satoru vibe!

Last edited:
Reactions: stuffandthingsyay

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
I am so glad I refound this game! I don't remember when I originally found it, but lost track of the thread, and have been trying to remember what it was called or a way to search it down here, and finally did! As such, I am a happy potato. And thank you Indivi for continuing to develop this gem of a game.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Wanted to use a blindfold for that gojou satoru vibe, but i became blind..... :(

EDIT: Figured out i could change the value in the files so it no longer binds my eyes, now i have the gojou satoru vibe!
In the latest release, I've changed it so that blindfold doesn't actually darken the screen anymore (it was actually interfering with something else.) Not sure I'll keep it that way, but we'll see!

I am so glad I refound this game! I don't remember when I originally found it, but lost track of the thread, and have been trying to remember what it was called or a way to search it down here, and finally did! As such, I am a happy potato. And thank you Indivi for continuing to develop this gem of a game.
Awesome, and welcome back to it~. And yes, I'll do my best to build this as big as I can!

The game is basically the CoC with character viewer I always wanted.
Thanks, glad you're into it~.

I hope the Android version will be released even in the Rainy Skies
As mentioned, it was done in an older version of RPG maker, which isn't android friendly, so it would need to be remade.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
In the latest release, I've changed it so that blindfold doesn't actually darken the screen anymore (it was actually interfering with something else.) Not sure I'll keep it that way, but we'll see!
hmm wait here is a idea make it so if your sense stat is high enough you can see with the blindfold on

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes