DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Apparently version 19.2 is out... hopefully the main post is updated with it sometime.
Yeah, though it wasn't much of a content update. Useful bugfixes and hints though
19.2 Changelog said:
-Changed homeless guy to accept food for hints
-Fixed renovation bugs
-Fixed code causing increasing slowdown/lag
-Changed buying clothes on android to show preview before buy/sell amount

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Oh... well, should have read thread more careful before asking.

Looks like Linda event didnt exist in Plus. My bad then.
not yet anyways. It'll come.

I think the other infected being faceless is pretty hot, but when it's your character seeing the look on her face makes a difference.

I had a quick go with an image editor to mock up what it might look like with an X-ray inset:
Ah, okay that's what you're referring to. Sure, I can see about it

I can't find the cowgirl after she left the farm
Something most people miss is that you need to check the square where she was standing before she actually appears somewhere else.

Where is the appdata save? Because I can't "reset" my saves by deleting the save folder.
if you delete saves from inside the game (through the options menu,) that'll probably work better

Yeah, though it wasn't much of a content update. Useful bugfixes and hints though
the decimal updates are usually just bugfixes. Whole number updates are content updates.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I have a couple of questions if anyone could help
1. How to find wilderness and desert if implicated
2. How to get megaboobs and megacock

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
1. How to find wilderness and desert if implicated
Are you playing the the Classic or Plus? Plus has no Desert yet. In Classic, it can be unlocked by exploring the wilderness.

About wilderness, exploration mechanic was completely removed in Plus, if you mean that.

If you mean what you got stuck at the very beginning, then you need to find specific character, catgirl called Cassie, and learn about nearby city from her. That applies to the both games (and, in Classic, unlocks the wilderness).

2. How to get megaboobs and megacock
Classic has only megaboobs. Sorry, I can't remember exact walkthrough for that, though it certainly requires finishing the Rinny's route first.

Plus has both, but currently only as part of the one specific bad end in the Deserted Base.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Are you playing the the Classic or Plus? Plus has no Desert yet. In Classic, it can be unlocked by exploring the wilderness.

About wilderness, exploration mechanic was completely removed in Plus, if you mean that.

If you mean what you got stuck at the very beginning, then you need to find specific character, catgirl called Cassie, and learn about nearby city from her. That applies to the both games (and, in Classic, unlocks the wilderness).

Classic has only megaboobs. Sorry, I can't remember exact walkthrough for that, though it certainly requires finishing the Rinny's route first.

Plus has both, but currently only as part of the one specific bad end in the Deserted Base.
Thanks I'm doing plus and do you know if they will be added in a later version

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks I'm doing plus and do you know if they will be added in a later version
Wastelands certainly was removed, any locations which were findable through that can now be found by moving from New Ark to any other location.

Desert is promised to be back some day (Indivi even mentioned some ideas he plans to implement, though I can't remember anything specific apart of "filling all this empty place with something to do"), though it would take some time.

Can't say anything about mega boobs or mega cock, but considering high demand, likely they would make it into game at some point.

geniusspark

Jul 27, 2017
i cant seem to get any futa content iv'e activated the shrine but bandits and succubus teacher and students are never coming up as futa

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
i cant seem to get any futa content iv'e activated the shrine but bandits and succubus teacher and students are never coming up as futa
You have to learn the dick growing spell from Rin--those particular enemies don't come with dicks by themselves. Instead, when you defeat them, you get an option to cast that spell on them, which will lead to dick teasing scenes.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus.png
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r19.2!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Changelog:
-Changed homeless guy to accept food for hints
-Fixed renovation bugs
-Changed buying clothes on android to show preview before buy/sell amount

-Fixed bug where pregnant Rinny becomes non-pregnant when feeding Pixie's pets
-Fixed bug where lactation won't line up with breasts when doing strip show
-Converted 'Next' menu when pregnant Rinny asks for sex
-Fixed being able to capture bandit girl when Cassie isn't around
-Fixed Rinny showing up in succubus tower classroom when she can't
-Fixed bug where genitalia accessories stick around after those parts are removed
-Fixed succubus teacher growing a cock through her skirt
-Fixed Rinny in PD acting like she has blindfold on when she doesn't
-Fixed Rinny in PD acting like she has a cock while desperate, when she doesn't
-Fixed Rinny in PD stuffing her tail inside her when she's already got a dildo in there
-Fixed Mistyra bad end giving megaballs even if megacock disabled

-Added blindfolded scene for domming Cassie in private dungeon
-Can now invite Rinny to private dungeon
-Continued Gin's training
-Adjusted Gin's and Cassie's portraits
-Added Shaver & Growth Kit to Bathhouse vending machine.
-Added 3 new pubic hair options
-Most undergarments now stay on when sleeping
-Added option to block certain stats from increasing in sanctum
-Added potential balls for futa Edith and succubus teacher
-Can now hold page up/down buttons to scroll list menus
-Allow modifying stats when starting a NG+
-Implemented keyboard entry for inputting numbers
-Increased damage and cost of spells
-Revised how private dungeon works
-Revised code for toilets and baths
-Revised code for NG+, fixing being able to store clothes that shouldn't be carried over
-Fixed lock caused by sending renovators out twice to same project
-Fixed bug where loading clothing sets crashes game if missing body part to put clothes on
-Fixed bug where using Apples/Golden Apples consumed 1 too many
-Fixed Rinny preggers 2 scene missing files
-Fixed unnecessary page up/down buttons in options menu on android
-Fixed back ribbon accessory preview not being removed
-Fixed bug where escaping in deserted base removed meat parasites
-Fixed Cow and Police Top not showing when pregnant
-Fixed Cassie being locked into private dungeon bed
-Fixed cock poking through no pants shirt
-Fixed bug where can't buy black underwear from shop of horrors if should be able to

careful somehow when i download the new version my computer finds a virus for whatever reason
Yeah, someone else also mentioned the game getting flagged by Windows defender. Not sure why but it should be a false positive.

Very fun game. Can't already wait for the next version
Glad to hear!

you can find her in the woods where the fairy's are
Something else to note, you need to check the square Bell was on before she'll appear somewhere else

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes