Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have Alissa interrupt 3 times and all, but I can't seem to progress. The logbook says to 'hang out' with them, but I'm completely lost on what to do next.
If you've done the bathtub scene, the bedroom scene and the 'fooling around on the couch' scene, you need to sleep then talk to Cassie again.

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
I saw that Gin was changed so that their genitals match if they are furry/non furry and am wondering if that could apply to the bandit dog girl, currently they have a more human penis no matter what but it would be nice if either they had a canine cock by default or there was some option to make them that way.

Maybe if it doesn't just stay as the only option it would fit in a more encompassing set of shrines located at the entrance of areas that effects all generic encounters in the zone but I don't know if that would be a bit too much work.

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
There is a way to remove the parasites underwear given by the maid in the manor ? At first it was fun but it's a problem now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Muff Diver

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Are there some NPC that are furry by default or are they all furry or all non-furry according to the initial setting ? Because I'd like to experiences the characters' original design, whether it is furry or not (if there is one)

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
For some reason Linda event didnt appears for me. no matter how many time I wait (sleep \ running around map and etc.). Save\Load didnt help at all as well as restarting the game. I complete all game events for now except Abyss...

can someone share save when quest started or when you already can jump to boss fight \ transform?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For some reason Linda event didnt appears for me. no matter how many time I wait (sleep \ running around map and etc.). Save\Load didnt help at all as well as restarting the game. I complete all game events for now except Abyss...

can someone share save when quest started or when you already can jump to boss fight \ transform?
Are you sure you're on the right thread?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The cock shows through the clothes. Kinda makes it pointless to even wear clothes, doesn't it? lol

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I saw that Gin was changed so that their genitals match if they are furry/non furry and am wondering if that could apply to the bandit dog girl, currently they have a more human penis no matter what but it would be nice if either they had a canine cock by default or there was some option to make them that way.

Maybe if it doesn't just stay as the only option it would fit in a more encompassing set of shrines located at the entrance of areas that effects all generic encounters in the zone but I don't know if that would be a bit too much work.
Hmm, I could see about it.

There is a way to remove the parasites underwear given by the maid in the manor ? At first it was fun but it's a problem now :LOL:
As mentioned, you should have her flute in your inventory. That'll get them off you!

Are there some NPC that are furry by default or are they all furry or all non-furry according to the initial setting ? Because I'd like to experiences the characters' original design, whether it is furry or not (if there is one)
Original design for everyone is pretty much non-furry. Though I might make a furry only character, where the furry part is relevant to their story (in the sense that it wouldn't make sense if they had a human form.)

Reactions to v19:
Thanks for feedback as usual!

Nah, Rinny just can't resist being a brat no matter how dire the consequences XD

Glad you enjoyed her lust tonic scenes! Playing around with aphrodisiacs is definitely fun~.

Yeah, the tentacle trap tickles scene alternates between the tentacles and Mistyra doing it after you've met her at least once. It's definitely easy to miss!

Hmm, x-ray could happen, though imo not seeing the facial reactions can be pretty hot too.

Thanks, will fix those bugs! Leaving the session taking you back to succubus Tower is somewhat intended though, mostly for not allowing the player to teleport out of places, which can cause unintended interactions (it's the same reason why respawning was changed to place you inside the same area, instead of the last bed you've slept in.) Although I do agree it does seem a little weird to hike all the way back there, despite no real reason to do so.

I assume you're talking about the original game, and not plus? What have you done so far with her?

The cock shows through the clothes. Kinda makes it pointless to even wear clothes, doesn't it? lol
Thanks, this should be fixed in r19!

Any kind of guide available for the game? the wiki is kinda unhelpful
As mentioned, I'm doing a guide myself, but it's for backers only I'm afraid!

Reactions: cavaemon

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Oh... well, should have read thread more careful before asking.
Looks like Linda event didnt exist in Plus. My bad then.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm, x-ray could happen, though imo not seeing the facial reactions can be pretty hot too.
I think the other infected being faceless is pretty hot, but when it's your character seeing the look on her face makes a difference.
I had a quick go with an image editor to mock up what it might look like with an X-ray inset:
end.jpg feets.jpg feets2.jpg

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes