mcmng

May 19, 2020
Came back to this game after a more or less long time, back then you wouldnt be able to get mega boobs/cock but from other posts I think it's possible now, can someone tell me how and if I need to run a new safe for it?
As far as I know there is one megacock scene in the game: go to transylvania and seek an encounter until you find the female succubus (the mature one, not the student). Fight her and win, then cast grow cock on her, it should trigger the scene.
About the megaboobs content I'll quote the dev on a previous comment in this thread:
Desert won't be for a little while. Will likely make Upper New Ark first. Specifically breast growth stuff, probably need to wait for me to do Bells' route~.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Came back to this game after a more or less long time, back then you wouldnt be able to get mega boobs/cock but from other posts I think it's possible now, can someone tell me how and if I need to run a new safe for it?
There's a bad end involving them with Mistyra. No way to actually run around right now with them, that's still to come.

does this make you feel better?
Awesome, thanks so much for playing it! Definitely happy you gave it a go~.

And I guess I should clarify, I really don't mind piracy. Those who pirate generally aren't planning to support regardless, and the free version of LD+ is already 95% of the content anyways.

But I do think it's ludicrous for turkler to give me shit over something that doesn't affect him, after I've basically been nothing but a net positive in his life. Like, I get feeling miffed over hidden information that was originally available. But that was available at my risk, dude. Not to mention it's really easy for anyone to do some basic research and figure out roughly where I'm at. Literally, the only real effect is just not having that number be as visible.

Like, I don't know. Maybe it's actually really important to people to have that number be visible? I suppose I'll find out based on how things go moving forward. I'm just doing the best I can with what I've got after all, and it's not like there's a whole lot of research/data available for this sort of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mabodofu and Suwi

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus.png
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r18.1!

r18.1
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Changelog:
-Added option to disable gamepad inputs
-Adjusted gamepad settings
-Fixed 'Next' menu in Transylvania barber shop
-Fixed Rinny's balls staying after session
-Fixed bug where player can't be captured by servants in manor quest
-Fixed Bell having balls for no reason
-Fixed farm renovation option still showing after it's been completed
-Removed Rinny dungeon invite (since it's not ready yet)
-Fixed talking to Fawn having wrong options

-Added lots of milk farm content
-Added possible balls to futa Rinny and bandit girl
-Added changing body to Shop of Horrors
-Revised gamepad controls
-Revised instructions for controls
-Revised how choice windows show 7+ choices
-Revised Rinny's normal and benched portrait
-Revised Bell's normal and milked portrait
-Revised Gin's human form to have human cock
-Revised code for private dungeon
-Changed pubes to be same color as bangs
-Combined futa and futa balls shrine
-Reduced cowgirl requirement to 5 to invite bulls
-Increased Mistyra encounter chances on appropriate floors
-Fixed bug preventing Giant Plant from defeating you
-Fixed bug where doing NG+ after learning magic would lock off those parts
-Fixed some bugs related to wearing cock accessories, then removing cock
-Fixed bugs with resetting cowgirls at farm
-Fixed bug with repeating experiment in Science Lab Tower
-Fixed bug where you can keep using skills after reaching max lust
-Fixed certain clothes not working properly
-Fixed bug where toll guard can be convinced without required speech stat
-Fixed bug where sparing don and leaving the city autosaves during ending

Hmm, I've got bad ends with her before but I don't think I've seen that one. How do you get it?
It's backer only unfortunately (though you can see the resultant form you end up taking in the public version.) You can get to it by not escaping after she captures you.

Indivi I might have broke the renovators by sending them to the milk farm twice.
Hmm... That shouldn't cause any problems, I think. Try sleeping a couple times, then seeing if they're done renovating. Alternately, are you able to get into the renovated side room?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's backer only unfortunately (though you can see the resultant form you end up taking in the public version.) You can get to it by not escaping after she captures you.
But I am a backer. I've had my characters not escape before but she just gives you the two or three scenes to choose from again. Do we need to keep staying several times in a row or something?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
But I am a backer. I've had my characters not escape before but she just gives you the two or three scenes to choose from again. Do we need to keep staying several times in a row or something?
Ah okay, thanks for backing! Yeah, if you stick around, eventually she'll say something to the effect of 'you don't really want to leave, do you?'

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Hmm... That shouldn't cause any problems, I think. Try sleeping a couple times, then seeing if they're done renovating. Alternately, are you able to get into the renovated side room?
they had already finished the side room when I sent them so yeah I can get in to the side room the "sea cow" is even in there, it's been about 20 in game days now and still no sign of them.

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
Small bug: Currently the game suffers a loading error if you try to load an item set with a cock ring when you don't have a cock (it tries to load the images wcock-CockVibeRingundefineda and wcock-CockVibeRingundefinedb), forcing you to restart as well as redo all your item sets with cock equipment if you get rid of it. For now I was able to get around it by creating dummy files in the indicated folder (/img/pictures/) with the image names.

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Small bug: Currently the game suffers a loading error if you try to load an item set with a cock ring when you don't have a cock (it tries to load the images wcock-CockVibeRingundefineda and wcock-CockVibeRingundefinedb), forcing you to restart as well as redo all your item sets with cock equipment if you get rid of it. For now I was able to get around it by creating dummy files in the indicated folder (/img/pictures/) with the image names.
Do you have 17.2 or 18.1 ver?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
they had already finished the side room when I sent them so yeah I can get in to the side room the "sea cow" is even in there, it's been about 20 in game days now and still no sign of them.
Hmm, alright I'll make a fix for next release.

thanks, I'll look into it.

Oh boy, I hope that means Bell is milkable now! :D
haha, not yet. Bit of a mild spoiler, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rockhead2020

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
So I haven't played in a while, is there a lot of content with Fawn? She looks just so darn adorable, even when she's being all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eh, gonna download anyway. I liked this game a lot when it was only a couple scenes, so hopefully my mind is blown now that there's a lot more content.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes