Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to v18:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there some kind of free guide or walkthrough for the content that's available right now? I've been able to do a decent amount but I don't know if I've hit the end of the available content.

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Is this game have some kind of corruption mechanics or player character reacts on the sexual stuff the same way whole game?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
So what exactly is the best way to accumulate credits? The fastest way I found was just spamming the stripper job.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
So what exactly is the best way to accumulate credits? The fastest way I found was just spamming the stripper job.
Em..in start game you can use little cheat for credits and another parameters. If won't - only striped. But need upgrade parameters for stamina:less tired-more money per day

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Indivi
I wanted to say that your recent upgrade is doing rather well. I just can't get into the Little Shop of Horrors or continue anything with Cassie after getting Alissa living with her. I do want to make a suggestion for scenes with Bell. Maybe a request for Bell to give the MC a 'personal milking'. Honestly, Bell gives off a sub vibe.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
ok cool

on the subject of bell just how many bell got lost events are there/will there be?
There's just the 3: one in Forest Park, the city jail, and Transylvania

"Why do you have... balls?"
XD specifically the reason why is because I originally used that slot for something else, then changed it to be used for showing balls on her without actually turning it off.

So I haven't played in a while, is there a lot of content with Fawn? She looks just so darn adorable, even when she's being all

Eh, gonna download anyway. I liked this game a lot when it was only a couple scenes, so hopefully my mind is blown now that there's a lot more content.
first part of her route is in, plus some stuff that wasn't in the original! Gonna be working on her route for r20~.

Are you able to repair/do anything with the elevator in the starting lab just yet?
Not yet. Won't be for a little while.

Reactions to v18:
Thanks as usual for the in-depth feedback! Glad you're enjoying the new additions~. And yes, Succubus Teacher and Edith are getting potential balls for their transformations too.

There will also be more ways to get futa Rinny off in private dungeon!

Dalvie's potentially a trap, but I'm also actually planning a specifically trap character for some point in the game!

Yeah, could probably combine more of the kink settings. I'll think about reorganizing it! I also probably won't do much with dirty feet anyways tbh, so not much point in giving the setting XD.

Hmm, I'll look into that lactating bug!

Is there a way to change the size of the rooster/booth as shown in the picture except for the ending?
Not yet. It'll come!

Is there some kind of free guide or walkthrough for the content that's available right now? I've been able to do a decent amount but I don't know if I've hit the end of the available content.
Can try this!:

Is this game have some kind of corruption mechanics or player character reacts on the sexual stuff the same way whole game?
Nah, the player character starts off being explicitly open to sexual stuff. Some of the NPCs have the potential to be corrupted though.

there is one bull in the garden, how to get the golden apple?
Think you figured it out already, but you need to get bulls the same way as cowgirls, by inviting them on the map! Golden apples are a rare drop from the apple tree in the same area!

anyone know how to fix this?
It'll be fixed in the next release!

what is new in the milk barn content since 17.2?
You can milk both cock and breasts at the same time, while playing with bull or cowgirls. Can also play with another bull or cowgirl while they're being milked. Also a semi-secret revenge scene there.

I wanted to say that your recent upgrade is doing rather well. I just can't get into the Little Shop of Horrors or continue anything with Cassie after getting Alissa living with her. I do want to make a suggestion for scenes with Bell. Maybe a request for Bell to give the MC a 'personal milking'. Honestly, Bell gives off a sub vibe.
Thanks! Shop of horrors doesn't have too much you can do with it just yet. It's mostly just setting up for future content right now. For Cassie and Alissa, you need to have Alissa interrupt you and Cassie 3 times. Try annoying Cassie~.

Hmm, yeah, could make that happen with Bell XD.

how do you even get any of the megaboob/dick statuses
There's no way to actually walk around with them just yet, but it'll come!

Reactions: Qizl

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
There's just the 3: one in Forest Park, the city jail, and Transylvania

XD specifically the reason why is because I originally used that slot for something else, then changed it to be used for showing balls on her without actually turning it off.

first part of her route is in, plus some stuff that wasn't in the original! Gonna be working on her route for r20~.

Not yet. Won't be for a little while.

Thanks as usual for the in-depth feedback! Glad you're enjoying the new additions~. And yes, Succubus Teacher and Edith are getting potential balls for their transformations too.

There will also be more ways to get futa Rinny off in private dungeon!

Dalvie's potentially a trap, but I'm also actually planning a specifically trap character for some point in the game!

Yeah, could probably combine more of the kink settings. I'll think about reorganizing it! I also probably won't do much with dirty feet anyways tbh, so not much point in giving the setting XD.

Hmm, I'll look into that lactating bug!

Not yet. It'll come!

Can try this!:

Nah, the player character starts off being explicitly open to sexual stuff. Some of the NPCs have the potential to be corrupted though.

Think you figured it out already, but you need to get bulls the same way as cowgirls, by inviting them on the map! Golden apples are a rare drop from the apple tree in the same area!

It'll be fixed in the next release!

You can milk both cock and breasts at the same time, while playing with bull or cowgirls. Can also play with another bull or cowgirl while they're being milked. Also a semi-secret revenge scene there.

Thanks! Shop of horrors doesn't have too much you can do with it just yet. It's mostly just setting up for future content right now. For Cassie and Alissa, you need to have Alissa interrupt you and Cassie 3 times. Try annoying Cassie~.

Hmm, yeah, could make that happen with Bell XD.

There's no way to actually walk around with them just yet, but it'll come!
I have Alissa interrupt 3 times and all, but I can't seem to progress. The logbook says to 'hang out' with them, but I'm completely lost on what to do next.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes