RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
At the moment, Fawn's route still plays out roughly the same as it did in the original (might make some changes to the end.) But most characters will likely get 2nd routes...
I'll be waiting for that, it's great that there is so much content planned!

Reactions: Indivi

Anon28

Apr 21, 2019
Is it possible to translate such games in real time, for example, by running them in google chrome and using the translator built into it? Or can someone please advise a screen translator for Win.

DarkRemnants

Apr 23, 2020
Is it possible to translate such games in real time, for example, by running them in google chrome and using the translator built into it? Or can someone please advise a screen translator for Win.
This game in English, what do you want to translate exactly?

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Where did you find the pass. I can't find the black market.
Yep. Befriend the guy you give food to, or exhaust his dialogue. There will be a fake pass on junk shop. For me though, I discovered the right pass by getting a massage from Lin Lin where she discovers I have a fake UNA pass and she redirects me to the tattoo artist to get Quality pass.

I play with female partners disabled and I'm quite surprised and happy that Indivi still give us some alternate routes for contents and items like how I still managed to get living underwear from Dalvie despite locking out Marin on my playthrough, and how I got to UNA without progressing so much on Fawn's route and without becoming her sub at all. If only I could take Gin on my basement for some more special training~

Oct 12, 2018
>cant defeat alraune
>if you lose bad end
>you cna see what happens to you after bad end
>in the patreon release

i dont even know if the content is there. Feels slimy ngl

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
>cant defeat alraune
>if you lose bad end
>in the patreon release

Is it me, or are you talking about a different game or you're in the wrong thread? If it's the plant monster near the fairy realm, we can't defeat it yet :/
Even I am confusing threads now @_@

Last edited:

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
By the way, I was wondering, how do I do the "Renovate Safehouse Basement" thingy? Please help
Complete Cassie's route first by not paying the Don is to start. Also, you need at least 10000 credits for that. And you also need to wait/sleep several days before it will finish.

Sep 1, 2019
So what's up with the gallery in Upper New Ark. One NPC gives a shitload of info about a painting I can't access, and I have no clue if I am even able to access it at this time.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
This game has weird progression, serious Violated Heroine vibes. You get certain characters' quests locking out free roam content, and unless you want to lewd them/advance relationship with them you don't even know if there's more to this game. Triggers for those quests are weird, too, a mix of time and unknown prerequisites, and you don't even know if you need certain stats beforehand.
I'll take that as a compliment XD. But yeah, I getcha. I've been working on leaving more hints on what to do.

Is there like, a walkthrough? or something? Game great but I get lost easily
I'm doing one for backers. There's also this fan wiki:

RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher and Translation Aggregator might be what you're looking for?

M2F is it only for MC or NPC ???

Also, is Breast transformation only about MC or npc ??
Right now, it's only for MC. There aren't enough male NPC's yet for that to be a thing for them, though there's potentially plans for Gin to get it XD.

Breast transformation, I think only MC at the moment as well, though that's definitely planned for NPC's too.

I play with female partners disabled and I'm quite surprised and happy that Indivi still give us some alternate routes for contents and items like how I still managed to get living underwear from Dalvie despite locking out Marin on my playthrough, and how I got to UNA without progressing so much on Fawn's route and without becoming her sub at all. If only I could take Gin on my basement for some more special training~
Glad you're enjoying it! Yeah, the original game was made exclusively with female NPCs, but I'm definitely planning on more male NPCs to get in! And yeah, definitely doing what I can to make it more accessible~.

As for Gin, in time... XD

>cant defeat alraune
>if you lose bad end
>in the patreon release
Asking people to support to see bad end content, only to actually not have it available sounds like a pretty good way to piss people off and get them to stop supporting me!

(In case it's not clear, yes rest assure, anytime you see an extended bad end prompt, it exists and can be played in the backer release.)

So what's up with the gallery in Upper New Ark. One NPC gives a shitload of info about a painting I can't access, and I have no clue if I am even able to access it at this time.
It's still a work in progress. Most of the UNA stuff I'm still working on.

Oct 12, 2018
Oh no, i wasnt insinuating that the Bad ends arent there, its just that i dont know what i am getting , i just think that at this point people should prolly straight up upload their entire game or not at all, because blablabla lost sales falacy. Now i get paywalling content and asking for support, and even agree with it, so youre in your rights and i encourage you to do that, im just a bit disappointed because i am specifically a sucker f or bad ends. Like" what is it that i would be getting though" however remains an unanswered question. Some Bad ends in some games let you interact after theyre done in a softlocked state, whyever or whatever, some even have some more eastereggs or mechancis build into those, some are just "more text = extended vers" , and all of this is fine, btw. Just me liking BE's alot, being uncertain about how and what and how much, as well as me not knowing this before going in (but knowing theres BEs regardless) just made me sound more salty then i actually was.

May 11, 2018
I get a black screen whenever i start the game on android it flickers then black screen i still hear the clicking sfx but can't see anything

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Oh no, i wasnt insinuating that the Bad ends arent there, its just that i dont know what i am getting , i just think that at this point people should prolly straight up upload their entire game or not at all, because blablabla lost sales falacy. Now i get paywalling content and asking for support, and even agree with it, so youre in your rights and i encourage you to do that, im just a bit disappointed because i am specifically a sucker f or bad ends. Like" what is it that i would be getting though" however remains an unanswered question. Some Bad ends in some games let you interact after theyre done in a softlocked state, whyever or whatever, some even have some more eastereggs or mechancis build into those, some are just "more text = extended vers" , and all of this is fine, btw. Just me liking BE's alot, being uncertain about how and what and how much, as well as me not knowing this before going in (but knowing theres BEs regardless) just made me sound more salty then i actually was.
That's actually a fair point. I can see about providing more information about what content is in those extended bad ends.

I get a black screen whenever i start the game on android it flickers then black screen i still hear the clicking sfx but can't see anything
Your device likely just isn't compatible with it unfortunately. You need a pretty high spec device to play it (not because it's really graphically/hardware intensive or anything, but more that porting the game from desktop to android results in really inefficient code. At least that's how I understand it.)

Sep 3, 2018
-Changed Science Lab Tower m2f to be doable after meat parasites.
TFW you go to the science lab in desperation after getting meat parasites attached to you, a guy specifically mentions about having an expensive parasite removal device, you get on the table, and their machine takes away your futanari / hermaphrodite penis and shrinks your tits but doesn't remove the meat parasites in the process! Then the lab tech tells you "congratulations, you're a girl now! oh by the way this is irreversible..." Umm, thanks? Now what the hell am I supposed to do?!

Needless to say, my poor kittygirl was kinda freaking the hell out at this point and getting really desperate, but she managed to sort it out. She got the parasites off, which was her biggest concern, and then a visit to the body shop in Transylvania put her bits back how it all was before. All's well that ends well! It was quite the scare for her for a while there, though, worried she might become one of those meat-puppet zombies and worse spread the parasites to everyone else she knew.

She learned a lesson in overconfidence too, realizing her hard-trained feline quickness and fighting ability that won her an impressive arena record didn't quite make her the toughest thing on two legs she thought she was...

Reactions: zheki

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
New version out for Patreon supporters:

-Finished Fawn's route
-Added THICC body type at fairy grove
-Added Ankle Stocks to Torture Rack club for Cassie
-Added Loafers and Platform Boots to UNA store
-Added Nipple Vibes and Nip Bandages to Underground Mall
-Added Sana and Miki to hospital
-Changed to show message when no selectable skills or items are available
-When shopping, added indicator for when item is in storage
-Revised how private dungeon works
-Added consistent border to map space
-Adjusted Fawn's portrait
-Tinkering with Fairy Dust now returns Bottles
-Fixed bug causing Marin's 2nd challenge to not work
-Fixed bug where killing the don auto-saves
-Fixed KNO instance in fairy grove
-Fixed bug where couldn't input with keyboard after starting a NG+
-Fixed several instances of screen not un-dimming after an event
-Fixed bug where escaping from capture by Mistyra caused parasite clothes to be removed
-Fixed meeting Fawn at Roxie's after she goes to UNA
-Fixed blindfolds causing screen not to undim
-Fixed being able to use milk pump while chest is restricted
-Fixed bug where can't run anymore after fighting with Marin
-Fixed doing pregnant love 2 with Rinny when not actually pregnant
-Fixed being able to get past guard in Gallery
-Fixed a few cases of being able to do things while chest/crotch bound
-Fixed pubes showing in wrong place in milking pose
-Fixed issue with showing all changes being displayed as blank when done multiple times

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
TFW you go to the science lab in desperation after getting meat parasites attached to you, a guy specifically mentions about having an expensive parasite removal device, you get on the table, and their machine takes away your futanari / hermaphrodite penis and shrinks your tits but doesn't remove the meat parasites in the process! Then the lab tech tells you "congratulations, you're a girl now! oh by the way this is irreversible..." Umm, thanks? Now what the hell am I supposed to do?!

Needless to say, my poor kittygirl was kinda freaking the hell out at this point and getting really desperate, but she managed to sort it out. She got the parasites off, which was her biggest concern, and then a visit to the body shop in Transylvania put her bits back how it all was before. All's well that ends well! It was quite the scare for her for a while there, though, worried she might become one of those meat-puppet zombies and worse spread the parasites to everyone else she knew.

She learned a lesson in overconfidence too, realizing her hard-trained feline quickness and fighting ability that won her an impressive arena record didn't quite make her the toughest thing on two legs she thought she was...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

XD sorry, that's from some changes a while back that causes that m2f event to automatically be activated. Normally you need to talk to the receptionist to make that happen! Same thing with getting the parasites off, as you've discovered.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes