Jan 3, 2020
really like the game, minus the need patron to see what happened to your fate which i guess is one way to make money other then that could use more hints on how to move the story forward but those aside like whats here, is 20.1 the latest update?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
really like the game, minus the need patron to see what happened to your fate which i guess is one way to make money other then that could use more hints on how to move the story forward but those aside like whats here, is 20.1 the latest update?
20.1 is the latest public update.

Keep in mind that Patreon supporters needed to wait also between their version and the next patreon update, so it's not like they didn't have to wait.

I think the cut between 20.1 and 21.0 (or 21.0b; not sure what's in 21.0b) was odd and not ideal. The reason for this is that
1.) It removes a primary interactable character until the next update.
2.) It opens a new area that is expensive to get into currently, and I imagine this update finishes the means of getting back there more easily (since it's been hinted at that you can craft a better fake pass, which you'll probably copy from Fawn's).

Any update that removes content or makes it resource intensive to explore until next update is not ideal. However, the alternative may have been a later release date for the next patch, and Indivi probably wanted to push out the update in the meantime. That's a fairly understandable position to be in.

Last edited:

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I never change levels, no matter how many times i download this game. F*cking disgust of myself

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
Is there any mind control in this game since I remember reading it was being implemented a while back?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there any mind control in this game since I remember reading it was being implemented a while back?
There are a couple of instances yeah. Bad ends in the mansion and the underground base. Hopefully more soon as Mind Control is currently at number four in the kink poll.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus.png
Edit: Updated link for android, should be 21.1 now. Sorry for the confusion!

Hi everyone, here's LD+ r21.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Changed to not require subbing to Fawn to buy Stocks at Torture Rack club
-Fixed thicc Ripped Jeans graphic
-Optimized filesizes of graphics
-Changed to show kinks included in extended bad ends
-Fixed bug causing number of toes to change when getting into ankle stocks

-Finished Fawn's route
-Added THICC body type at fairy grove
-Added Ankle Stocks to Torture Rack club for Cassie
-Added Loafers and Platform Boots to UNA store
-Added Nipple Vibes and Nip Bandages to Underground Mall
-Added Sana and Miki to hospital
-Changed to show message when no selectable skills or items are available
-When shopping, added indicator for when item is in storage
-Revised how private dungeon works
-Added consistent border to map space
-Adjusted Fawn's portrait
-Tinkering with Fairy Dust now returns Bottles
-Fixed bug causing Marin's 2nd challenge to not work
-Fixed bug where killing the don auto-saves
-Fixed KNO instance in fairy grove
-Fixed bug where couldn't input with keyboard after starting a NG+
-Fixed several instances of screen not un-dimming after an event
-Fixed bug where escaping from capture by Mistyra caused parasite clothes to be removed
-Fixed meeting Fawn at Roxie's after she goes to UNA
-Fixed blindfolds causing screen not to undim
-Fixed being able to use milk pump while chest is restricted
-Fixed bug where can't run anymore after fighting with Marin
-Fixed doing pregnant love 2 with Rinny when not actually pregnant
-Fixed being able to get past guard in Gallery
-Fixed a few cases of being able to do things while chest/crotch bound
-Fixed pubes showing in wrong place in milking pose
-Fixed issue with showing all changes being displayed as blank when done multiple times

Thanks, and I understand, but yeah, having that sort of thing is a big part of the reason why I can work on this as much as I do.

For hints, you can check your log book to see if there are any tasks outstanding (they'll all be grayed out if you've done everything). There's also a seer in the slums who will tell you if there's someone you haven't met yet.

I think the cut between 20.1 and 21.0 (or 21.0b; not sure what's in 21.0b) was odd and not ideal. The reason for this is that

1.) It removes a primary interactable character until the next update.

2.) It opens a new area that is expensive to get into currently, and I imagine this update finishes the means of getting back there more easily (since it's been hinted at that you can craft a better fake pass, which you'll probably copy from Fawn's).

Any update that removes content or makes it resource intensive to explore until next update is not ideal. However, the alternative may have been a later release date for the next patch, and Indivi probably wanted to push out the update in the meantime. That's a fairly understandable position to be in.
Yeah, it's pretty much because I need to get stuff out monthly, and one month is really not as much time as you might think in terms of game dev'ing.

As mentioned, there's a few instances, and I'm planning a fairly big section later for it.

Last edited:

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
What's the actual breast expansion/lactation content at the moment? Been waiting for the Desert Temple for like a year and at this point I'm assuming it's being pushed aside for much later so I'm wondering what's there for that fetish currently.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
What's the actual breast expansion/lactation content at the moment? Been waiting for the Desert Temple for like a year and at this point I'm assuming it's being pushed aside for much later so I'm wondering what's there for that fetish currently.
At the moment, I think it's the pregnancy via fertility pill, the milk farm, and Mystirra's mega assets bad end. There's a decent amount of sex scenes inside the milk farm, and it revolves heavily around milking and lactation.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So what are the actual scenes like? Can't really tell from the pictures, is it just text or is it represented on screen at all?

Dec 3, 2017
Heya, I'm curious about the fairy grove as I can't seem to find it, unfortunately. I'm currently on 5 insight but can't find anything inside the forest park :/

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Get a massage from lin lin while you have a fake pass.
Oh, nice too know. Then that's the quality pass seed you need to make your own quality pass counterfeits in the workshop.
I was expecting that the player would be copying Fawn's pass or something.
how to get fake pass then?
i tried everystore in the city.
also am i locked out if i already done the don quest line?
it'll be one of the people in the slum market.

fake55

May 21, 2018
how to get fake pass then?
i tried everystore in the city.
also am i locked out if i already done the don quest line?
answered here
You have to talk to one of the guys in the slums who ask you for something to eat. He's in the same area where the guy with the sleeping place for cash is. It's the area south of the Don's base.

Do it a few times and he will tell you that one of the black market guys sells fake passes. Then go to the market area in the slums to the guy who sells junk. He should offer you four different passes. Iirc the second last one is the correct pass and every other one you show to the guard who blocks the upper Ark area gives you an optional torture scene with Arlene (the police girl).

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I cannot get the trigger to have Fawn leave the lower levels, I completed the Don's quest, I just keep getting the same dialogue from Fawn, did I mess something up?

netho

Jun 27, 2019
First of all, the game is interesting and quite fun to play. Loved the way you can customize lots of stuff for your character.

But, either I'm too dumb or maybe I don't understand on how to progress in this game... I'm stuck after going into Deserted Base, jumped down into the hole, get caught by the Parasite Girl (forgot her name), but able to break free and in the end I finally got out of that place (by running away alot), only to find out that I returned back to Abandoned City?

I also can go to Transylvania, but again... there's nothing I can do on that place, one of the NPC told me about secret passage in the graveyard but I can't find a way to access it.

I also have no idea on how to get pass from the plant thingie in the Forest Fairy area. The only thing I can do right now is just fighting in the arena (tavern basement) at the Ark city. Can someone give pointer on where to go next?

PS: How I get/learned any skill (magic?) in this game?

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
the megaboobs content its not avaliable no? coz im trying to get the shadow pendant and trying to get Linda scene but get nothing :S

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes