Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
Will there even be a main story or quest to follow?
I finished most of the content in the original and from what I could tell there isn't a MAIN story exactly, there are just many, many side stories which offer quite a lot of content, there is also the story which delves into your character's past and tells you who, and what they are. There is no true main story however, just do whatever you want. That is the point of a Sandbox game after all.

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
for some reason the fake pass to upper city won't load it
If you're trying to get to the Upper city, buy the wrinkled fake pass and get a massage from Lin Lin, she'll find the pass and bring you to the tattoo shop, for 500 credits they will improve the pass enough for you to get into the Upper city, at the moment the pass is treated as a consumable though, so if you want to get back in to the Upper city after leaving, then you need to buy another one and upgrade it again.

MoistBaguette

Jan 13, 2018
how do i get the pass to spawn i talked to the girl in the club and talked to the hobos but it won't spawn am i missing something?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Will there even be a main story or quest to follow?
As mentioned, there will eventually be a point where we learn about the main character's past. But mostly, it's about wandering around, helping others out with their problems.

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
If you're trying to get to the Upper city, buy the wrinkled fake pass and get a massage from Lin Lin, she'll find the pass and bring you to the tattoo shop, for 500 credits they will improve the pass enough for you to get into the Upper city, at the moment the pass is treated as a consumable though, so if you want to get back in to the Upper city after leaving, then you need to buy another one and upgrade it again.
If you try using the pass they sell in the black market it will eventually work. That's how I did it. Didn't know about the Lin Lin thing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lumikki

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I like this game but there's still a lot of content needed.

Looks wise, it's decent. My character looks ok with red. The only one that looks weird is the Bandit girl, especially her dog form.

I wish there's more uses for Speech and Insight. Maybe Senses will help you to find more hidden treasures and Insight to help you to identify and disarm traps for the treasures.

It will also be nice to be able to learn more skills. The current 6 isn't enough. Maybe we will get skills that buff us or debuff your opponents.

There's a lot of tickling and a few of the other fetishes. I hope to see them more often.
LD+ Character.png

Last edited:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Definitely needing a lot of work in this game. Since the potential for more content and story is great. Keep it up! But rest from time to time!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I like this game but there's still a lot of content needed.

Looks wise, it's decent. My character looks ok with red. The only one that looks weird is the Bandit girl, especially her dog form.

I wish there's more uses for Speech and Insight. Maybe Senses will help you to find more hidden treasures and Insight to help you to identify and disarm traps for the treasures.

It will also be nice to be able to learn more skills. The current 6 isn't enough. Maybe we will get skills that buff us or debuff your opponents.

There's a lot of tickling and a few of the other fetishes. I hope to see them more often.
thanks for the feedback! Senses actually has lots of uses, but speech and insight, yeah, it's tougher to find ways to use them.

Hopefully will have more skills in time. Same with more fetishes. A lot of it is just really waiting on the right environment for them to appear.

Definitely needing a lot of work in this game. Since the potential for more content and story is great. Keep it up! But rest from time to time!
Thanks! And yes, always a lot to work on XD. I will!

orvu

Jul 21, 2017
I've always wanted to ask, is the content from the original being brought here or is it just a completely new set of content entirely?

Or is it more like somewhere in the middle, similar scenarios/settings but rewritten/changed?

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
If you try using the pass they sell in the black market it will eventually work. That's how I did it. Didn't know about the Lin Lin thing
Wondering, does the pass disappear from your inventory too after it is scanned? Or is it just with the improved pass?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Just going to repeat this again regarding getting the quality pass from Lin Lin since people are having so much trouble
Oh, nice too know. Then that's the quality pass seed you need to make your own quality pass counterfeits in the workshop.
I was expecting that the player would be copying Fawn's pass or something.
Basically, once you get the Quality Counterfeit Pass from the guy Lin Lin recommends you to, you then buy pens at the hardware store (like 20 of them; they're cheap), and then you buy extra shabby/rough/wrinkled/gnarled counterfeit passes from the slums market. afaik it doesn't matter which of the four low quality counterfeit passes you buy.

Then you go into the workshop (There's workshop stations in your apartment, Cassie's hideout, and some other areas), and you combine the pen with one of the low quality counterfeit passes. If you didn't have the Quality Counterfeit Pass, it would give you a message saying that you'd need a better pass to copy from (this was the hint). Since you do have the Quality Counterfeit Pass, combining the low quality counterfeit pass and the pen gives you a Nimble skill check to "Attempt improvements". Higher your nimble skill, better chance of success (I have Nimble Lv 13, and my success chance is 54%). Succeed, and the low quality counterfeit pass and pen are lost, and you gain a Quality Counterfeit Pass. Hence, buying the first Quality Counterfeit Pass for $500 is to buy it as a seed pass for you to make copies from.

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
This game could be interesting. How far away is this game from completion?
Well, it's already finished, Indivi is just reworking it in RPG Maker MV, redoing some CGs, adding some extra content and fetishes, reworking a lot of the assets, along with just general optimization. If you want to play it all, download the old version under the download links.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, it's already finished, Indivi is just reworking it in RPG Maker MV, redoing some CGs, adding some extra content and fetishes, reworking a lot of the assets, along with just general optimization. If you want to play it all, download the old version under the download links.
Thank you for the responce. I will be sure to do that while waiting for the new version to be finished.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I've always wanted to ask, is the content from the original being brought here or is it just a completely new set of content entirely?

Or is it more like somewhere in the middle, similar scenarios/settings but rewritten/changed?
Both! I'm basically revising content as I port it over, as well as adding a lot of new stuff!

Wondering, does the pass disappear from your inventory too after it is scanned? Or is it just with the improved pass?
yep, they're supposed to, because as mentioned, there's ways to make this process much easier.

This game could be interesting. How far away is this game from completion?
it'll be a pretty long while, as I'm planning on continuing the game after the point where the original ended. That said, it's been in active development for almost two years now, so there's plenty of stuff to do already in the game!

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes