Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
it'll be a pretty long while, as I'm planning on continuing the game after the point where the original ended. That said, it's been in active development for almost two years now, so there's plenty of stuff to do already in the game!
Will we be able to win the 2nd match against the maid in the mansion after the graveyard? The one where we do not get discovered by the Master of the mansion. More stuff with the shop lady where you need to try out her stuff that she does not sell in the shop?
Will there be more stuff with the succubus girl? More spells to learn from her? Will the top floor of the tower be reachable?

I've been to upper parts of the city but there isn't a lot of stuff to do there. A few stuff to buy, 2 lessons in the School and the Museum. No quests there as far as I know of. I assume there will be more stuff there in the future?

Same with the Desert Base with the meat parasites and the Meat Mistress.

There's also the forest with the nigh-invincible flower. I assume we will need the Fairy Queen's help to neutralize the flower's regeneration? Also more stuff with Gin?

Will we eventually be able to milk Bell, the cow girl without milk?

Alphal250

Jul 10, 2018
Will we be able to win the 2nd match against the maid in the mansion after the graveyard? The one where we do not get discovered by the Master of the mansion. More stuff with the shop lady where you need to try out her stuff that she does not sell in the shop?
Will there be more stuff with the succubus girl? More spells to learn from her? Will the top floor of the tower be reachable?

I've been to upper parts of the city but there isn't a lot of stuff to do there. A few stuff to buy, 2 lessons in the School and the Museum. No quests there as far as I know of. I assume there will be more stuff there in the future?

There's also the forest with the nigh-invincible flower. I assume we will need the Fairy Queen's help to neutralize the flower's regeneration? Also more stuff with Gin?

You can win the maid challenge by bringing the succubus with you and doing the challenge.

Upper ark should progress Fawn's quest and I think there's something in the hospital but didnt spend much time there yet.

Meat parasites questline arent done yet I think.

No clue about the rest though

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Both! I'm basically revising content as I port it over, as well as adding a lot of new stuff!

yep, they're supposed to, because as mentioned, there's ways to make this process much easier.

it'll be a pretty long while, as I'm planning on continuing the game after the point where the original ended. That said, it's been in active development for almost two years now, so there's plenty of stuff to do already in the game!
You and your team really loved the origional and it shows. Thank you so much for putting in the work on this project.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

As mentioned, bringing Rinny will let you clear Marin's second challenge. And yes, will be more stuff to do with shop lady down the road!

Succubus girl Rinny has a second route planned! It'll involve events in the tower!

There will absolutely be more stuff to do in UNA!

Will continue with the meat parasite route actually very soon!

Forest flower is part of another big route I have planned down the line. Won't be going back to it for a while though

Definitely will have more stuff to do with Gin!

You and your team really loved the origional and it shows. Thank you so much for putting in the work on this project.
Thanks! It's just me working on it, but I'm definitely happy with how it's coming together!

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
As mentioned, bringing Rinny will let you clear Marin's second challenge. And yes, will be more stuff to do with shop lady down the road!

Succubus girl Rinny has a second route planned! It'll involve events in the tower!

There will absolutely be more stuff to do in UNA!

Will continue with the meat parasite route actually very soon!

Forest flower is part of another big route I have planned down the line. Won't be going back to it for a while though

Definitely will have more stuff to do with Gin!

Thanks! It's just me working on it, but I'm definitely happy with how it's coming together!
That's good to hear.
I hope that the named characters will have more chances to interact with each other in the future.
Maybe bringing them to visit other characters in other places.
Maybe even 3P scenes in the future. Just something to think about.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus.png
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r22.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed bug always allowing masturbation on bed in doubles condo
-Fixed bug where spotted cow ears appears as a head top ears option
-Fixed Fawn portrait bugs
-Fixed bug where re-talking to Arlene resets Fawn's story progression

-Added Fawn post-route events
-Added choosing sleepwear
-Added Spotted Cow Ears and Tail
-Can now change ear color to be independent of skin color
-Added Brown Cow clothes to Underground Mall
-Changed so that leaving a partner in private dungeon doesn't warp you back when exiting
-Moved bunch of personal settings in Inner Sanctum
-Fixed bug where if a bandit girl grows a cock, she doesn't retain it next encounter
-Fixed pregnant version of Snow White dress
-Fixed bug allowing player to take classes when tired
-Fixed bug where bathing with Cassie doesn't actually get you clean
-Fixed bug where Rinny teaches you cock growth before drain kiss
-Fixed bug where science lab tower receptionist offers m2f experiment when you're infected with meat parasites
-Fixed bug where can meet Fawn in Roxie's diner after harsh play events
-Fixed using cock growth spell in UNA summoning guard
-Revised character portrait code
-Implemented routine portrait reset, fixing certain graphic bugs
-Changed shaving pubic hairs to not consume a kit if don't actually shave
-Fixed graphical issue during Lin Lin's revenge scene
-Added dark blush for brown skin
-Setup different color text in choice windows
-Fixed bug causing choice windows scrolling to be offset in certain cases
-Fixed bug causing map border to appear over event text markers

That's good to hear.
I hope that the named characters will have more chances to interact with each other in the future.
Maybe bringing them to visit other characters in other places.
Maybe even 3P scenes in the future. Just something to think about.
For sure, definitely trying to have more NPCs interact with each other, though I suppose it does make it so that certain routes get intertwined (can't finish Cassie's route without Fawn for example)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For sure, definitely trying to have more NPCs interact with each other, though I suppose it does make it so that certain routes get intertwined (can't finish Cassie's route without Fawn for example)
One way to get around that is to have main route story events only involving the principal whenever possible, but having non-story related events that unlock after getting two girls to a sufficient level.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
this update is pretty short unfortunately
maybe for short update like this, maybe add like "21.1.5v" or something along those lines

Last edited:

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
also, i have a suggestion

1. this game needs a femininity score system
if you wear clothing like, for example, a black rolled sleeve, it will decrease your femininity score, which in turn will makes you look more masculine, though if your PC Erotic is high and if PC have big breast, the femininity score of the outfit would not matter or it will only do very little, unless you can somehow conceal your breast (Sarashi) and feminine looks (any type of Sunglasses)

2. this game also really need a random npc encounter, but they don't have to be necessarily hostile encounter, just a small little event that don't really matter much but will help you in some way
for example, the PC see's an NPC being bullied by other NPC's, and its up to the PC to do something about it, either you can try to scare the bully off (specific amount of Strength stats required) and or try to seduce the bully to fuck you (specific amount of Erotic stats required), or you can just leave the bullied NPC to their fates. if you manage to successfully help the NPC, you can either be rewarded with credits or an items

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
i'm guessing Creampie or/and pregnancy is going to be in the next update
personally, i want more anal scene, but hey, if you like preggo, more power to you

Edit: more preggo stuff i mean, i think being preggo is already possible, haven't tried it yet lul

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019

if you wear clothing like, for example, a black rolled sleeve, it will decrease your femininity score, which in turn will makes you look more masculine, though if your PC Erotic is high and if PC have big breast, the femininity score of the outfit would not matter or it will only do very little, unless you can somehow conceal your breast (Sarashi) and feminine looks (any type of Sunglasses)
I vastly prefer just being able to set pronouns and how others will treat you. I don't want my character to get treated like a man just because I'm sporting the 'hot girl in suit' look.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Well, I'm glad to see new changes and old ones too. I can't wait to see what's coming in new updates and continuation of the story.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
One way to get around that is to have main route story events only involving the principal whenever possible, but having non-story related events that unlock after getting two girls to a sufficient level.
Perhaps. It's always going to depend on what happens during their routes though. Linda for example, becomes a very different person after her route is done, if you've played the original.

Where can I find Fawn? I'm in Ark City and I can't find her at the school, what should I do?
What have you done in her route so far?

this update is pretty short unfortunately

maybe for short update like this, maybe add like "21.1.5v" or something along those lines
Yeah, unfortunately it's gonna vary between months, since things don't always go according to schedule (some months I might have to deal with code heavy issues, that don't necessarily translate to a lot of game time, or I'll be working on content, that ends up being no good/not ready to put in)

Nah, would be weird to switch now. The release numbers actually also track how many months I've been working on this game for, so I'd like to keep that up as long as I can.

2. this game also really need a random npc encounter, but they don't have to be necessarily hostile encounter, just a small little event that don't really matter much but will help you in some way

for example, the PC see's an NPC being bullied by other NPC's, and its up to the PC to do something about it, either you can try to scare the bully off (specific amount of Strength stats required) and or try to seduce the bully to fuck you (specific amount of Erotic stats required), or you can just leave the bullied NPC to their fates. if you manage to successfully help the NPC, you can either be rewarded with credits or an items
1 It's an interesting idea! Probably not gonna do that now this far in. Don't know about changing the character's physical appearance based on their clothes though.

2 yeah, I'm trying to think about more passive encounters/maybe stuff that's more environmental. Should hopefully happen!

i'm guessing Creampie or/and pregnancy is going to be in the next update

personally, i want more anal scene, but hey, if you like preggo, more power to you

Edit: more preggo stuff i mean, i think being preggo is already possible, haven't tried it yet lul
Yes, I'm planning to get Fawn preggers.

It really actually depends on a lot of things, not just what I want XD. Stuff like what my backers want, what I feel comfortable writing, whether it fits into the theme of the area I'm working on (meat parasite route obviously has much different content compared to chasing after Fawn for example)

If you want anal stuff, wait for me to get pillory stocks in!

I vastly prefer just being able to set pronouns and how others will treat you. I don't want my character to get treated like a man just because I'm sporting the 'hot girl in suit' look.
No worries, that's definitely not changing!

Well, I'm glad to see new changes and old ones too. I can't wait to see what's coming in new updates and continuation of the story.
Happy to hear it! Should be pretty interesting!

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I also appreciate that you can set they/its pronouns, not just he/she pronouns. That kind of divorce of pronouns from physical appearance/body features is something I always appreciate when it shows up in a game.

Reactions: dd777

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Do we still have to sub to Fawn to get any of her route? If so, is that going to lock off all of UNA including any future unrelated content if we don't want to do that?

I'm not a sub... At the very least, I'd want to switch.

Reactions: Heian
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes