Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I also appreciate that you can set they/its pronouns, not just he/she pronouns. That kind of divorce of pronouns from physical appearance/body features is something I always appreciate when it shows up in a game.
Glad to hear it! Yeah, I figure giving people that choice would be best for this type of game

Do we still have to sub to Fawn to get any of her route? If so, is that going to lock off all of UNA including any future unrelated content if we don't want to do that?

I'm not a sub... At the very least, I'd want to switch.
Yeah, Fawn's route basically requires being her subbe (similar to how Gin's route requires being his domme.) But at the end, she'll transition into more of a switch type of relationship with you. You don't need to talk to her at all to get into UNA though. There'll definitely be other stuff to do up there.

How to unlock the private dungeon?
You need to do Cassie's route! To start it, visit the slums and force pass the toll guy, then sleep and return to the slums!

Feb 7, 2018
How do you activate Arlene as your master? Every attempt just piss off Fawn but never get the option to have Arlene as master.

Last edited:

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
Indivi Love the game. Its such a fun story and it actually has plot! Hoping for more Femdom, ass stuff and the ability to train Gin with your ass more!

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
My game seems to be bugged, or something. I'm attempting to save Cassie and followed the guide posted by another user to recruit everyone needed but when going to the tile to rescue Cassie, the option to steal the key is blacked out. I can't climb the wall without a way into the hideout and attacking the guards results in a game over. I've asked Lin to steal a key for me but the option isn't available. I can go back to the massage parlor to talk to her again and ask for assistance but choosing to also have her fight the guards doesn't do anything.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
My game seems to be bugged, or something. I'm attempting to save Cassie and followed the guide posted by another user to recruit everyone needed but when going to the tile to rescue Cassie, the option to steal the key is blacked out. I can't climb the wall without a way into the hideout and attacking the guards results in a game over. I've asked Lin to steal a key for me but the option isn't available. I can go back to the massage parlor to talk to her again and ask for assistance but choosing to also have her fight the guards doesn't do anything.
From what I remember, fighting the Don's men will result in a bad end whether you win or not. You lose, you end up like Cassie. You win, you get exiled with Cassie. TO win this scenario, you need the help of someone from the police. You need to bring attention to that someone via the people from the slums. It turns out that the homeless are not welcomed on the city proper. I will leave it to you to figure it out with so many clues.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How do you activate Arlene as your master? Every attempt just piss off Fawn but never get the option to have Arlene as master.
Content for that actually isn't available yet. I'll get to it eventually!
Indivi Love the game. Its such a fun story and it actually has plot! Hoping for more Femdom, ass stuff and the ability to train Gin with your ass more!
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it~. All of that will definitely happen!
so what is new in this update?
Mainly post-route events for Fawn! Smaller content release this time, but I've got a pretty big release coming soon!

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Content for that actually isn't available yet. I'll get to it eventually!

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it~. All of that will definitely happen!

Mainly post-route events for Fawn! Smaller content release this time, but I've got a pretty big release coming soon!
not sure if requests are welcome here but have you thought about catering to some foot fetish content?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone help me? the wiki page for cassie mentions something about a milk store in new ark city, does anyone know what it means by that?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
not sure if requests are welcome here but have you thought about catering to some foot fetish content?
Foot fetish content actually features pretty prominently in this game!

Can anyone help me? the wiki page for cassie mentions something about a milk store in new ark city, does anyone know what it means by that?
that's for the original lust doll, not lust doll+ which is a remake!

Reactions: -Nynx-

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
Invidi, can u make the piercing like a modification on the character body instead of equip it like clothes ?
P/S: love the game, love u man (no homo)

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Hey indivi, been stuck with a living clothing part and tried to remove it but nothing happened, even I keep failing the challenge too as well.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Invidi, can u make the piercing like a modification on the character body instead of equip it like clothes ?

P/S: love the game, love u man (no homo)
It would take a very long time to make that change now, especially since I'd also need to account for processing currently equipped piercings, so it's unfortunately pretty unlikely I'll do this anytime soon. Sorry!

Thanks buddy, and naturally XD

Hey indivi, been stuck with a living clothing part and tried to remove it but nothing happened, even I keep failing the challenge too as well.
Go to the science lab tower! For the challenge, bring Rinny with you!

Reactions: nanidcmmziru
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes