In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

-Extended rightmost button hitboxes on android
-Removed Fawn disappearing event for now
-Fixed Breast Growth spell being selectable in battle
-Fixed bug where initial milk farm description reappears after event is completed
-Adjusted Spaghetti Straps
-Fixed bent over thicc hips graphics

-Added Fawn shibari event
-Added story event for Bell
-Added Breast Growth spell
-Added becoming drunk and related events
-Added asking Fawn to tie shibari for you to walk around in
-Added setting custom outfit set as sleepwear
-Adjusted Bell's surprised eyes
-Revised Sammy's furry and normal portraits
-Fixed bugs with bandit girl futa scenes
-Fixed Fawn vibe scene at Roxie's diner returning you to old condo if you've unlocked the new one
-Fixed issue with touch controls stopping on events that don't do anything
-Added indecent tag to meat parasite clothes
-Fixed getting into encounters in shop of horrors subspace
-Fixed bug where Fawn gets nude on repeating shibari event
-Changed Virgin Killer Sweaters to block lower wear slot
-Fixed issue with slime appearing over rope
-Added missing pink cowtail graphic
-Added sheets to Fawn sleep event
-Fixed Fawn being gone from doubles condo

No problem! And yes, try this!:
Thank you for the update!

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
As for drunk events, so far I've noticed one with Gin and one with Bell. Various characters have additional dialogue.

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Now that's interesting. What did you have in mind with removing it for the public release out of curiosity?
Oh, it was removed from the backer release as well. Reason being it was causing Fawn to disappear completely from the condo, and I couldn't figure out why for the longest time. I did eventually find the bug causing it, so this event will be back in the next release.

Still patiently waiting for proper megaboob content that's not just an event where it goes away after, or a bad end. Patience still holding strong 1 and a half years after my original post :LOL:

This game is very much worth the wait though.
I've got a specific place where I'm planning to bring it in. Hopefully won't be long till we get there!

Thank you for the update!
You're welcome!

As for drunk events, so far I've noticed one with Gin and one with Bell. Various characters have additional dialogue.
There's one more, as well as some events for the condition you get afterwards!

Reactions: DudePersonA

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the latest version (23.1) had missing files in bell's furry crosseagle scene.
nothing that couldn't be fixed by just copying then renaming the non-furry files to fix the face. (specifically needed files were marked b1 and e1 if i remember correctly) the non-furry face seems to be working nicely, so the question is: change the code to use the non-furry face-set or add the face set?
I'm using the windows version, downloaded from the post 5274177

If this is indeed somehow a problem on my side, please ignore this message and I apologize

Reactions: Zinc_R

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
What the file name for Android,hard to find it on my it on my device.
Lust Doll Plus r23.1 (Android).apk!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the latest version (23.1) had missing files in bell's furry crosseagle scene.

nothing that couldn't be fixed by just copying then renaming the non-furry files to fix the face. (specifically needed files were marked b1 and e1 if i remember correctly) the non-furry face seems to be working nicely, so the question is: change the code to use the non-furry face-set or add the face set?

I'm using the windows version, downloaded from the post 5274177

If this is indeed somehow a problem on my side, please ignore this message and I apologize
Yes, there's a bug with it, that will be fixed in the next release! If you don't want to wait, you can swap bell to her human form, do the event, then swap back!

nong343

Dec 17, 2017
Loving the game so far. Noticed a minor bug that I haven't seen mentioned yet:

For some reason, you can still select the "Drunken Duel" option with Gin even without the Drunk status effect on you.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game

Loving it so far
Glad to hear! I'm doing a guide for backers, and there's also this fan wiki:

I'm still waiting for more Marin content. :love: Fawn is a good consolation, she's my second favourite.
Marin actually had something semi-secret added not too long ago! Definitely can't wait to start on her route. And yes, Fawn's great too~.

anotherday

Apr 9, 2018
Is there somewhere I can read about the differences between this and the non plus version? I played the original for the longest time from early before the city was really fleshed out up until a proper ending was made where you figure yourself out, so to speak and haven't really played it since so I'd love to see what the difference between what we've got here and that is.

casual_

Apr 2, 2019
Is there somewhere I can read about the differences between this and the non plus version? I played the original for the longest time from early before the city was really fleshed out up until a proper ending was made where you figure yourself out, so to speak and haven't really played it since so I'd love to see what the difference between what we've got here and that is.
Plus is a remaster version that has better art and more content, or it will atleast have more content becasue its still in development.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2021-03-20 20_11_34-Lust Doll Plus.png
Hi everyone, here's LD+ r24.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed Bell portrait bugs
-Fixed mobile buttons not reappearing after events
-Fixed Fawn furry preggers portrait
-Fixed Fawn preggers shibari
-Fixed player shibari when pregnant
-Fixed Cassie preggers clothes bugs
-Fixed bug where map transfers during cutscenes don't work

-Added Fawn preggers events
-Added Fawn club parasite scene
-Added bringing Cassie to Milk Farm
-Added random flavor stuff for Cassie, Fawn and Rinny
-Added leadup to next part of meat parasite route
-Reorganized common events
-Fixed bug preventing access to underground ring
-Fixed freeze bug after Bell's story event on iOS
-Fixed Fawn disappearing event
-Fixed Bell furry cross eagled pic on android
-Certain hats now hides bangs properly under brim
-Expanded self-switch functionality
-Fixed renovations not completing
-Fixed Arlene's event not being accessible anymore after switching to doubles condo
-Fixed drunken dueling with Gin when not drunk
-Fixed bug where couch disappears when fapping with Fawn
-Fixed being able to order drinks while hungover
-Fixed bug where game freezes if orgasm while transitioning between maps
-Fixed being able to tie shibari twice
-Prevented tying shibari if wearing living clothing
-Added fix for living clothes removing shibari
-Fixed graphical issues with thicc arm bindings
-Fixed bug allowing random step events to trigger over map events
-Fixed Cassie furry preg belly shading

It's basically a remake of the original, with everything improved and expanded on! Even if you've played the original, I'd highly recommend checking this version out, as it is definitely a much more polished experience, with tons of new content that isn't in the original!

Is there a order way to recuse Cassie in proper? I need more hint or guide
Speak to Arlene, then visit the hobo area and get their help, before returning to Arlene! You'll need to sleep periodically to move events forward.

First game I've supported on patreon, only 1 euro because i bought TOO MUCH MANGA
Thanks for supporting! And it's definitely never wrong to purchase more manga XD

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes