Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
nevermind I'm an idiot, they changed the way to piss off Fawn, turns out you just need to make her jealous of the new BDSM girl

Also thanks for giving Marin a new outcome, I hope we get an extended or repeatable version of massaging her

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Heya, I'm curious about the fairy grove as I can't seem to find it, unfortunately. I'm currently on 5 insight but can't find anything inside the forest park :/
Search near the giant Plant!

Will the option to be a dom at the Torture Rack be brought back in the future?
Probably not, as private dungeon basically fulfils this role already

I cannot get the trigger to have Fawn leave the lower levels, I completed the Don's quest, I just keep getting the same dialogue from Fawn, did I mess something up?
There might be a bug with this, I'm looking into it

First of all, the game is interesting and quite fun to play. Loved the way you can customize lots of stuff for your character.

But, either I'm too dumb or maybe I don't understand on how to progress in this game... I'm stuck after going into Deserted Base, jumped down into the hole, get caught by the Parasite Girl (forgot her name), but able to break free and in the end I finally got out of that place (by running away alot), only to find out that I returned back to Abandoned City?

I also can go to Transylvania, but again... there's nothing I can do on that place, one of the NPC told me about secret passage in the graveyard but I can't find a way to access it.

I also have no idea on how to get pass from the plant thingie in the Forest Fairy area. The only thing I can do right now is just fighting in the arena (tavern basement) at the Ark city. Can someone give pointer on where to go next?

PS: How I get/learned any skill (magic?) in this game?
Thank you, glad to hear it! For parasite girl Mistyra, get infected, then visit the science lab Tower. There'll be more to that route later

Transylvania, pay attention to where the succubi/incubi go when they are defeated. There is a secret passage. Afterwards when you have a certain someone following you, talk to the person before the graveyard gates

Can't do anything with the plant yet

Magic can be learned in the place that you can reach in Transylvania

nevermind I'm an idiot, they changed the way to piss off Fawn, turns out you just need to make her jealous of the new BDSM girl

Also thanks for giving Marin a new outcome, I hope we get an extended or repeatable version of massaging her
Definitely more planned for Marin later, including more massaging!

The carboy from the forest. You meet him if you defeated a wild cat with lust damage
You also need to have male partners enabled!

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Definitely more planned for Marin later, including more massaging!
I like the maid as well. The options were great and her expression is on point. Hope she can be invited to the dungeon soon for a "rough massage".

Zhopa

Apr 24, 2018
Cant find Fawn in the upper district. What should I do to find her? Also, how can i get Rinny to teach me magic?

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
Cant find Fawn in the upper district. What should I do to find her? Also, how can i get Rinny to teach me magic?
Don't quite remember how to find Fawn, it's been a while since I played the original, but to learn magic increase your MYS stat and speak to Rinny about training

fake55

May 21, 2018
I had this same problem, reloading from a save from before starting Fawn's rout fixed it for me.
I think the problem was using 20.1, getting to upper new ark saving and then using that save for 21.1.

As for magic talk to people in the succubus tower library to find out about the watchers, than Rinny will teach you magic.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hopefully that means patching things up with her and also more than "massaging" as well
I'm planning a full route/adventure with her for down the line~.

There might be a bug with finding Fawn since a lot of people seem to be having trouble with this, but make sure you've spoken to Arlene and the club receptionist before looking for her.

Mar 18, 2020
What's the likelihood of Vampires as NPCs or Enemies being added to Transylvania?
Also, how do I know when I've reached all the content in a build? I never played the original versions, so I am not too aware about which content I am missing and what I've already found

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
What error do you get?
Not error i get the game ending is that what suppose to happen? after dealing with don henceman fawn tell me is not save to stay around! or i can get route where cassie back to save house and continue playing as usual?

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
Not error i get the game ending is that what suppose to happen? after dealing with don hence man fawn tell me is not save to stay around! or i can get route where cassie back to save house and continue playing as usual?
aaah that. Look you basically have to make Lin Lin streal the key and Fawn to provide shelter and Arlene to interrogate Don. Also ask all NPC for the schedule of the Don's henchmen. Yea the Bathhouse Lady you can also ask her. If you dont get Arlene (the policewoman) involved its gauranteed Game Over. I just cheated the game with brute strength. Also you will have to fight Don's goons so be prepared

Reactions: godfaith28

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
What's the likelihood of Vampires as NPCs or Enemies being added to Transylvania?
Also, how do I know when I've reached all the content in a build? I never played the original versions, so I am not too aware about which content I am missing and what I've already found
Without any spoilers, extremely likely~.

Generally, you can check your logbook for any outstanding tasks, and visit the slums seer to see if you're missing any NPC's. Otherwise, checking the game's changelog can hint to what's been added.

Not error i get the game ending is that what suppose to happen? after dealing with don henceman fawn tell me is not save to stay around! or i can get route where cassie back to save house and continue playing as usual?
Speak to Arlene, then visit the hobo area and get their help, before returning to Arlene! You'll need to sleep periodically to move events forward.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes