BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Great game start! The dynamics with April are already fun. Riley and Lucas were also kind of a surprise that they were an item, the first voyeur scene (and only sex scene until now) and next to the lghdtv filter you also have apparently already have a Lucas filter. Though indeed I wonder the impact of it on the relations with April and Riley, both with keeping or releasing Lucas.

It also involves reading and seeing as you didn't even manage to read the above replies, guess it's already a problem for you ;)
Sorry to get you frazzled, I am just asking a question that you are correct was in the Dev notes so - again sorry, but you catch more love with kindness than shit

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Well, looking forward to know the tags. A bit disappointing though, but guess we'll still be able to choose more things we want other dudes to do... Like, do you want a impregnated LI? Here you have a couple joining the ship. Dynamics with April? Nah, they are nothing to be exited about

Nov 16, 2021
Sorry to get you frazzled, I am just asking a question that you are correct was in the Dev notes so - again sorry, but you catch more love with kindness than shit
Well, perhaps your post irked me in a way that was not intended, but it was rather the addendum of the question that irritated me, as it was rather unneccessary, mostly because you were trying to stipulate what genres the dev should not use. I also am not a fan of NTR and/or sharing, but don't feel the need to generalise it to " as I'm sure alot of others won't either ", especially when the dev already adressed the issues in his begin post, the posts in this section also already commented on the situation and the issue could also be aready dealt with in the game, if you tried playing it. This feels like just trying to pressure a dev into certain genres just to fit it to your likings, instead of being open minded, letting the dev continue with his own ideas and vision and accepting it if the game goes into not preferred fetishes and try to find other games that suit your style better. Think frazzled is also not quite suitable for one snarky remark, but indeed I could have kept it more polite for sure.

Well, looking forward to know the tags. A bit disappointing though, but guess we'll still be able to choose more things we want other dudes to do... Like, do you want a impregnated LI? Here you have a couple joining the ship. Dynamics with April? Nah, they are nothing to be exited about
This feels kinda silly to read :p First of, the tags are already posted by the dev, as well as in the Dev Notes what future content will be added. The blond chick is supposed to be a shemale, so that's gonna be hard to impregnate. The couple joining the ship is indeed correct. And for a first release and small first scenes I do enjoy the dynamics with April, as it is banter going both ways instead of a LI that sucks up everything the MC is saying or the MC is so wise blablabla. Also the dialogue is not just linear with April and the MC. April also switches to Riley, while you and Lucas are left dumbfounded. All that, while even her rank on the ship is below yours is very promising and rather fun to read. Indeed, nothing worth to be exiting the game, but to be excited about on the other hand ;) But you're free to give suggestions how you would prefer to see it and maybe the dev can take it into account if he/she likes it

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Woooooo, what a great game, I really like when devs put effort in their writing and is not just uninteresting filler between sex scenes, the banter between the characters felt really genuine and organic, even though the voyeur sex scene with the trans girl was super hot, I really got hooked with the whole emergency situation after that, all that sci-fi techno babble was super interesting, it shows that the dev puts a lot of though on how spaceships works in this story. And of course...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just one tiny suggestion though, is not a massive deal, but the word "shemale" can be very offensive for some people, is a word with bad rep to say the least, so it would be nice if you could replace it with a different word like "trans" or "trans girl" if you wanna be specific.

Besides that, great game! I'm excited to see how it evolves.

Night Icons

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2022
Woooooo, what a great game, I really like when devs put effort in their writing and is not just uninteresting filler between sex scenes, the banter between the characters felt really genuine and organic, even though the voyeur sex scene with the trans girl was super hot, I really got hooked with the whole emergency situation after that, all that sci-fi techno babble was super interesting, it shows that the dev puts a lot of though on how spaceships works in this story. And of course...

Just one tiny suggestion though, is not a massive deal, but the word "shemale" can be very offensive for some people, is a word with bad rep to say the least, so it would be nice if you could replace it with a different word like "trans" or "trans girl" if you wanna be specific.

Besides that, great game! I'm excited to see how it evolves.
Thanks for good words :)
Feel free to leave a review in a special section :)

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Man bun is dead, evil defeated. Im sure Riley will be devestated and what not, but im assuming we will eventually have her right

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
One gripe I have so far is the use of "btw" in what is meant to be spoken dialogue. It just doesn't feel right at all. If anything, it takes more effort to say "btw" than "by the way". It also sounds dumb in spoken speech. Please don't use text abbreviations and initialisms for spoken dialogue. No one speaks like that.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I won't write a review because the game is still early in development, and I think the fella who gave a review with one star for not having enough content should cultivate more neurons in his brain.

The cast is interesting, and I'm interested in seeing what happens in the future, I do have to say the dialogue can be a bit 'artificial' for a lack of better words, and those poses when characters are introduced are quite generic and unimpressive, it'll be best if you just did one of those moving from bottom to top shots of their bodies, or nothing at all really, it's not necessary.

I'm interested in Riley, sadly she's already in a relationship with Lucas so a LI is already out the window, because I'm not interested in Lucas or being with Riley while she's with him, and I'm not murdering him just to be with her. I think this is something a lot of other players might not like, maybe the dev could hopefully reconsider?
While watching the MC makes comments about fucking trans Riley but I hope there are plans to have a dom Riley route where she tops too.
Looking forward to future updates! (y)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I won't write a review because the game is still early in development, and I think the fella who gave a review with one star for not having enough content should cultivate more neurons in his brain.

The cast is interesting, and I'm interested in seeing what happens in the future, I do have to say the dialogue can be a bit 'artificial' for a lack of better words, and those poses when characters are introduced are quite generic and unimpressive, it'll be best if you just did one of those moving from bottom to top shots of their bodies, or nothing at all really, it's not necessary.

I'm interested in Riley, sadly she's already in a relationship with Lucas so a LI is already out the window, because I'm not interested in Lucas or being with Riley while she's with him, and I'm not murdering him just to be with her. I think this is something a lot of other players might not like, maybe the dev could hopefully reconsider?
While watching the MC makes comments about fucking trans Riley but I hope there are plans to have a dom Riley route where she tops too.
Looking forward to future updates! (y)
This is my particular problem, Riley is already in a relationship with Lucas, so she's (in my head) already out as an LI, because if she cheats on Lucas, she's a cheater which is a no-no, and I'm sure as hell not going to share an LI. Also, I have no intentions of killing a character just to get a LI

Anyways, it shouldn't matter if there are other interesting LI's, so I'm still holding judgement for the game.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
This is my particular problem, Riley is already in a relationship with Lucas, so she's (in my head) already out as an LI, because if she cheats on Lucas, she's a cheater which is a no-no, and I'm sure as hell not going to share an LI. Also, I have no intentions of killing a character just to get a LI

Anyways, it shouldn't matter if there are other interesting LI's, so I'm still holding judgement for the game.
maybe is just me, but I don't think a future relationship with Riley will evolve in a typical romance fashion, she obviously likes to be in control, and maybe Im crazy but I had the feeling that Lucas didn't fuck Riley because he was "caged" so I think pursuing Riley would likely turn into a domination path were she would use both the MC and Lucas as her playthings and Im all for that. lol

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Game could be promising, but the MC is written like every sad incel schmuck ever conceived.
Is that by design? Is he going to go through some arc to become a person that doesn't constantly think only of a persons boobs at virtually every interaction and learns what it means to be a leader? Was he written that way deliberately so we can see him growing throughout the story?

Because so far, he strikes me as someone incredibly superficial, without any clue on how to get a woman, who has all the wrong ideas of how leadership works, literally throwing the "I am your king/captain" nonsense line while rebuking his pilot for doing the right thing as if this were a Game of Thrones reboot. I was literally facepalming when he had his "let's just risk the life of my crew for some more money" moment. Painful to watch.

If that's how the character stays, I definitely don't want to play him, so I'm genuinly asking: is this just the beginning of his growth curve to become an actual leader, who knows how to shoulder responsibility and treat his crew right?

Oct 9, 2020
Thanks for good words :)
Feel free to leave a review in a special section :)
later will we see new futanari on guy scenes? and new futanari, I think this game has enormous potential and I think increasing this genre can only help but in itself you are doing a good job as well

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Game could be promising, but the MC is written like every sad incel schmuck ever conceived.
Is that by design? Is he going to go through some arc to become a person that doesn't constantly think only of a persons boobs at virtually every interaction and learns what it means to be a leader? Was he written that way deliberately so we can see him growing throughout the story?

Because so far, he strikes me as someone incredibly superficial, without any clue on how to get a woman, who has all the wrong ideas of how leadership works, literally throwing the "I am your king/captain" nonsense line while rebuking his pilot for doing the right thing as if this were a Game of Thrones reboot. I was literally facepalming when he had his "let's just risk the life of my crew for some more money" moment. Painful to watch.

If that's how the character stays, I definitely don't want to play him, so I'm genuinly asking: is this just the beginning of his growth curve to become an actual leader, who knows how to shoulder responsibility and treat his crew right?
I think is fair to assume there will be character development, precisely that scene I feel was meant to show an important character flaw in the MC, he put his whole crew in danger just to get some extra minerals...

Reactions: kuraiken

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I think is fair to assume there will be character development, precisely that scene I feel was meant to show an important character flaw in the MC, he put his whole crew in danger just to get some extra minerals...
That's what I'm hoping for, and why I'm asking.
It could be a good instance of a character flaw with consequences that will force the MC to face his ineptitude & inexperience and apologize to the crew and go through character growth.
But unfortunately, there's a surprising number of games that have MCs like that and think that's actually what a good leader is, because he ignores all criticism and forces everyone to let him have his way.

And since there weren't a lot of contextual clues on how the narration assesses those actions, it's unclear to me which case it is.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
That's what I'm hoping for, and why I'm asking.
It could be a good instance of a character flaw with consequences that will force the MC to face his ineptitude & inexperience and apologize to the crew and go through character growth.
But unfortunately, there's a surprising number of games that have MCs like that and think that's actually what a good leader is, because he ignores all criticism and forces everyone to let him have his way.

And since there weren't a lot of contextual clues on how the narration assesses those actions, it's unclear to me which case it is.
well there was that part in the end
that for sure will have dire consequences, I don't think
would just stay the same after that

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Hmm, nice little intro.

I'll just give my thoughts on lucas, since he seems to be a big debate. I think this setting has potential.
Even ppl who choose trans are largely divided into 2 groups.
Some only want the MC' penis to be involved & avoid all content with the trans dick. Other group doesn't have a problem & prefers acts involving the trans character's penis.

Rather than having 2 routes, having a sub male character attached to the trans character gives a new way to compromise between the 2 factions: You have MC using his dick with Riley, while Riley uses her dick with Lucas. This may allow both groups to compromise & accept the content since while trans dick content is there, the MC is not involved in it. (Or, while the MC is not involved in it, the trans dick content is still there)

A Dom MC->trans character -> sub male character is a configuration I haven't seen before but I think it has potential to be a viable option for trans content.

Also, while I have seen some FFM 3way relationships, but no MMF relationships.
A Dom MC-> switch female/trans character -> sub male character may be the MFM configuration that easiest to accept, with the girl acting as a buffer to keep the Male-male interactions optional.

So overall I'd be interested to see how the Riley-Lucas 2in1 package deal is implemented & what the results are.

I am a bit concerned about the death choice though. Seems a big fork so early in the game, hope it doesn't slow down development with the split routes.
Ofc that just might be a shock scene, as Lucas may be recovered later by them or the other big ships (he was in a spacesuit after all). Let's see.

Good luck, I hope to see how this concept goes (y)

Reactions: Juv3
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes