Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone help with Valerie Kamasutra Page "???". Cant seem to unlock the scene or is it possible to unlock the scene in this version.??

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Why developer dont provide us, last save from previous update. Game start to be longer there is no point to replay 2 hours gameplay just becuz 1 scene. I quit on this...until we dont get save game file from previous last update.
you can use your own save files. move the folder over.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Listen up, the percentage doesn't matter. It's a rough estimate of how close NLT thinks the game is done. It's in no way a good indicator of how big the update will be. Sometime we'll see very low % update but with a lot of content, sometime it's the other way around. Only thing the the % gives us is that NTL believe we're about 1/3 of the full game in. Whingeing about "9% but only this much story" is irritating and counter productive. This update and the last one have brought a lot of content that will come into play later in the story.

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
im stuck in that moment i should go to sleep than he saied he need to speak with katherine,
but when i go to her i need to give her something, what is the thing?

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
you can use your own save files. move the folder over.
>>>
NOPE, OLD SAVES AINT WORK, CRASH THE GAME WITH SOME SORT OF ERRORS. PROBABLY U NEED TO CHECK ADMINISTRATORS RIGHTS OR SOME OTHER SHIT...BUT TOO MUCH WORK FOR NOTHING.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
>>>
NOPE, OLD SAVES AINT WORK, CRASH THE GAME WITH SOME SORT OF ERRORS. PROBABLY U NEED TO CHECK ADMINISTRATORS RIGHTS OR SOME OTHER SHIT...BUT TOO MUCH WORK FOR NOTHING.
Be sure you copy the entire save folder and not just the 1 file in the folder. Also you can use a mac, the save structure is centralized on that platform.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I just started this game and im stuck i found the black board with the writing but i have no idea where the east wall is nor how to cut the page free behind the painting i haven't gotten very far

arvy75

Apr 6, 2017
Here's the completed save files from v.25121

It works for me. Just put the save folder in the www folder in your game directory.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes