RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Good sex scene but honestly this one was kinda short. It could have waited until the next update honestly. Especially when things like the Chest not having an inventory yet or Amanda breaking the 4th wall to talk about the content with the mom not being ready.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I have only five with Amber and the game wtite i found 18 / 19 heart !
as i posted before: i got the 6th heart after finishing the sex scene after dinner!
(did you find the serum before and put it into the wine?)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
in the previous version I have an issue of not finding all the required computer parts, think that is what i need, to open the door have 3 of 4 and not seeing any in any of the rooms

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
in the previous version I have an issue of not finding all the required computer parts, think that is what i need, to open the door have 3 of 4 and not seeing any in any of the rooms
One of them is on top of a shelf. It's not visible, you have to click the star on top of the shelf to reveal it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just go through all 3 until you find the right one, the game doesn't let you have a Game Over scenario with the Wine.

It's Marsala btw.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Does the wine choice change anything?
Yes, choose the Marsala, that'll work. Otherwise you'll start dinner and then find yourself back in the pantry room mentioning a look at the future, i.e. you cannot go wrong. No dead end - if you choose the wrong wine you can choose again.

Also two things I wonder about:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Comments welcome on thos two topics...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, choose the Marsala, that'll work. Otherwise you'll start dinner and then find yourself back in the pantry room mentioning a look at the future, i.e. you cannot go wrong. No dead end - if you choose the wrong wine you can choose again.

Also two things I wonder about:
Comments welcome on thos two topics...
In the room you find the Wine is also a Chip for the basement and a Locker Key. The Locker is in the area leading to the basement and is on the bottom part of the screen. A page pops out of there.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
In the room you find the Wine is also a Chip for the basement and a Locker Key. The Locker is in the area leading to the basement and is on the bottom part of the screen. A page pops out of there.
There is a chest right beside the door to the pantry room (western basement) that was opened last update or the one before that - this isn't it. In the eastern basement there are no chests in my game.

Can you maybe post a screenshot for my blind me?

highmagusix

Jan 8, 2018
43/44 pages i found the page in the woods to the left the 1 in the locker and the 1 in the Room with the compass and room 8 ... i think there was 1 in rm 8 but the last has me stumped

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes