Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Is there an android port from the66 for the newest version?
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.54032.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
it was about 4 pages back

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I searched the forum, and I can't find the access card for the squirrel. People seem to think its already unlocked, but I can't find it
?did you follow rodent outside an up wall? if not do that.. if so, then goto east tower stairs, go up the stairs, 3rd floor locked door, now turn south, goto south central wall, click on wall, pickax, , keycard,, go in room get KS page an hat..

stoneocean13

Feb 24, 2019
I have a few questions,
1. Where do you get the holy rod?
2. I got access to the room with the hat but don't know what to do beyond that point.
3. Someone said something about chasing a rodent up a wall but idk what that's about.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
hmmm copy/paste?????
drag/drop????
extract to: ????

oh and it's usually always located in the game directory somewhere and goes by the name "save" directory.
yeah i found i was playing it on the webpage thats why i didnt find save folder

marcos fontes

Oct 22, 2018
use pickax on holy rod room.. goto east tower basement (2girls locked up), take left hall, room has a photo, an a blue disk,, goto center south wall (between two outcroppings), click on wall, pickax...
kat is time sensitive,, go back an ask to sleep in ambers room...
i cant pass this part, i used the password on the security room, but nothing happens the room on the left area on the basement is still locked, i use the pickaxe where that nerdy guy is on the wall that open the room east tower but nothung happens

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes