ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Never played this game before, starts out really slow (animations are cool). Does it get better soon? The introduction is really long and I can’t do anything but click. Once I got to a save I did then moved on to another game. So, is it just a scavenger hunt with a story?

PoikaPoika

Sep 12, 2017
I get the program to get stuck when i go talk to the blond girl at the basement with the glitter lipstick...any ideas? she moves over to the foot of the bed and then everything is just stuck after that, Im using save from last version

Nevermind, solved it, simple save in the current version did it

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
yes..
kat = 12, have to last, or after you get locked up..! .. goto woods, first screen, goto cliff (north side), rope, climb, there is KS page an a coin up here. but look close as they are barely visible..
kat = 2, you need a locker key (security/pantry), goto locker room, north lockers (flashing star.)..
amber = 11,. this one is tricky , so,, goto outside kat's room, goto cabinet south wall, face south, (SOUND ON) mouse over cabinet/wall, press space bar, click, move right or left, but still on cabinet, mouse over cabinet/wall, press space bar, click.. wen you get 2 clicks.. goto east tower, second floor (where you got KS book), goto cabinets an repete,, 2 clicks each total 4 clicks, KS page will appear in middle of room.. .. oh save just before you do this, so if don't work can start over from here..
I heard all 4 clicks and no page popped up :(

Exiler

May 7, 2018
How come it never tells you the update in page one for the changelogs? I just wanna know what this update is all about?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes