WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hi guys, I have been told to read the comics of NLT before playing this game do I really have to do that?
You don't have to but it makes it easier to understand the background of the game and the relationships between MC and the NPCs.

And it's fun to boot :D

Reactions: Dr.LockeTheMad

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Katherine 09. Clear the bush here with machete than smash the wall with Pick Axe.
Katherine 12. When you climb on the rope look where is marked with circle. It's bit hard to noticed, but it's there.
Valerie 05. When you climb on the rope go left and there where is marked with circle use Showel.
I really appreciate your reply.
T ^ T

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Sm1le

Mar 4, 2019
How do u open this door?

(sorry for the camera Pic. I'm playing pc and I'm too. Lazy to send a screen shot from my pc to my phone.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
How do u open this door?

(sorry for the camera Pic. I'm playing pc and I'm too. Lazy to send a screen shot from my pc to my phone.
security access card from either of the basement girls.. once u give them the lipstick :)

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Please help, How could I fill the 4th. heart container for Val.
You earned that heart from Valerie after you participate in the scene with her and Amanda in their bedroom. If you earned that one that means you missed one in previous play. When I said missed it doesn't means you really missed any. Just you didn't have free Heart Container on one off the girls in this case Valerie when you earned Heart. Result of this is that now you must buy Heart and spend 1 Coin.

Reactions: Touti2020
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes