wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I'm stuck here right now. Help me.
When Mendel chases you he chases you through classroom on second floor. After you get out of it there is a green pad to click it and lock classroom automatically.

Nice foursome scene btw. Though at this point would love more mom stuff then just her her participating by the side and not doing almost anything.

Reactions: acewinz

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Valerie is missing a heart.. an Amber = 11. reverse cow girl.. tricky one. save before you start this.. goto outside kat's room, face south, goto cabinet on south wall, with sound on, mouse over cabinet/wall, click on wall/cabinet, hear click, move right or left on cabinet, try again for second click,, once you have 2 clicks,. move to east tower second floor (where you got KS book), and repeat on both cabinets, 2 clicks each total 4 clicks, page will appear in middle of room...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I'm missing two pages from this book, anyone tell me which ones and where they're found?

Thanks

View attachment 284717
Amanda = 16. go outside, goto woods, first screen, turn left, walk slowly to the southwest corner, soft ground will appear, dig...
kat = 12. go up rope/cliff (buddie an tillman have left..) , look closely , page an coin hidden under foliage (page left center,, coin right bottom..)

Reactions: emmasteadman

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
Very awesome game, great scenes.
Would be interesting to see, as the prologue says, people doing sex on the city :)

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Amanda = 16. go outside, goto woods, first screen, turn left, walk slowly to the southwest corner, soft ground will appear, dig...
kat = 12. go up rope/cliff (buddie an tillman have left..) , look closely , page an coin hidden under foliage (page left center,, coin right bottom..)
Thanks, quite well hidden those two. :)

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Valerie is missing a heart.. an Amber = 11. reverse cow girl.. tricky one. save before you start this.. goto outside kat's room, face south, goto cabinet on south wall, with sound on, mouse over cabinet/wall, click on wall/cabinet, hear click, move right or left on cabinet, try again for second click,, once you have 2 clicks,. move to east tower second floor (where you got KS book), and repeat on both cabinets, 2 clicks each total 4 clicks, page will appear in middle of room...
Thanks. I was able to get the last page, but I can't figure out how to get Valerie's fourth heart. Any tips on how to do that?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here is a compressed win version of v61042!

Win (234MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes