robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Question. I'm looking for the last chip, and I think I may have opened the chests in the wrong order. The one in Room 8 is still unopened, but I cannot find any skeleton keys left in the game. Did I screw up?
you missed a key... an yeah it's in room 8.. go back in the threads (at bout 200) Donnie Brasco posted all the keys....

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I have 47%.

I was with Kat in the Woods and then came Denny and i don't know what i do at next.
The hint from the Crystalball say the Pikaxe will help me, but where i use this?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Locations of all the Skeleton Keys

I've been reading here about the Skeleton Keys. So I decide to post locations of all Skeleton Keys which you can find in the game so far and where you can use it. But order of using each particular Skeleton Key is up to you.

Last edited:

Maskeddrow

May 31, 2017
I have a bug in the Bonus Area, I can enter there, but not to go out. If i try, the image freeze and the game "get crashed" frozen. ¿Any hint to solve this?

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
what was last clue/hint.? or why are you in this room..???
the last hint.. brad and kat hidden and seeing andy in graveyard, after talk to kat, i am looking andy in everywhere, but nothing found.
found 1 wheel, the second not found.
this room in basement, room travel gate.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes