• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz ,I am stuck with Katherines quest,where can I find her broken watch?
And also how can I disable the laser to get the wheel? 296063

Mrgoodcaat

Aug 1, 2018
every time i try too turn the lasers on the 3rd floor of it just says i need a code but i all ready know the code help

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
What a fantastic game.

Im so glad I checked it out.

High quality, great animations all around solid voice acting, nice deep music. Even the foreplay scenes are even more fappable than sex scenes from some games. I would like to see some combat scenes and more standing positions. Maybe Brad goes rough on Amber atleast.

Definitely a game im following now.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Ok I got the code to the security computer and unlocked the door in the basment, broke through the wall and into the room that unlocks the teleporters. The note says theer is 2 buttons in west wing tower and 4 in east wing tower, I got the west wing and it told me to go to east one, but there are no buttons behind the cabinets. Did I do something wrong? is it a bug? or do i have to go somewhere else?

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
How can i disable lasers to get dolly wheel in basement? I think i have found 9 radiators so far

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Ok I got the code to the security computer and unlocked the door in the basment, broke through the wall and into the room that unlocks the teleporters. The note says theer is 2 buttons in west wing tower and 4 in east wing tower, I got the west wing and it told me to go to east one, but there are no buttons behind the cabinets. Did I do something wrong? is it a bug? or do i have to go somewhere else?
ok,, first check you KS book, do you have Amanda = 11, reverse cow girl.? if so,, that is why,, if not , yes reload an start over,, an carefully watch an repeat what you do in west tower,, carry over into east tower..

May 21, 2017
Seriously man. The Hint says the code is in plain sight on kat's note. But its not in plain sight. "The Key is 23 Paces away. The code to thee one to win my heart" 23 and 1 is all i got from that message. Whats the 4th number???

trezeb13

Jan 29, 2018
Seriously man. The Hint says the code is in plain sight on kat's note. But its not in plain sight. "The Key is 23 Paces away. The code to thee one to win my heart" 23 and 1 is all i got from that message. Whats the 4th number???
It's 4312. Just found it on the previous page.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes