robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Really!? That is surprising seeing it says available for mac on his patreon. Hopefully a GREAT person will come along and take pity on us poor mac users.
none of NLT's games are 'Official" here,, he gets paid to make this game.. Great People, convert or put it here , in all 3 formats.. (Mac, Android, an PC..)
an to those "Great People" Thank You.!

Reactions: Paul Core

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
@robnots how can i get the rope in classroom in 2nd story on floor? i am now 55%
it is in class room nine... from main entrance go up stairs, go left on second floor (past mendels office), in compass room hall, go south hall, room 9 in south west corner...
IF you mean ,, how to get past barrier.! then you need to turn on nine radiators.. ( IF you ask Donnie Brasco, nicely he has the locations... or you can look in past posts , cuz he posted it a few times...)

Reactions: AJ840

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
how to catch the squirel? it went up to the east tower. hint says there is a key somewhere near. i cant find it.please help.
and what's the 4 digit code for that thing in the hidden room of the basement?

Last edited:

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Is there any way to mod saves or something in android maybe a cheat? I played the game a long time ago on pc. I dont want to go through everything again And cg rips are no fun either.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
how to catch the squirel? it went up to the east tower. hint says there is a key somewhere near. i cant find it.please help.
and what's the 4 digit code for that thing in the hidden room of the basement?
don't catch,, just follow,.. but once at door on 3rd floor.. turn south, goto the center of south wall, click on weak spot. pickax, keycard, pick up, go loot room.. :)
east basement , = holy rod room.. at the red button enter code 3678.. (it's the ages off the 4 tombstones,.. 38,68,78,88..)

Reactions: Snusmumriken90

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

------------

EDIT: updated walkthroughs! 100% now

Will you update your walkthrough at some point?
That would be awesome.

Reactions: 2LAOD and ushio

ashidami

May 14, 2018
i think the developer didn't add the empty heart container for the hard mode. I've looked everywhere and finished it with missing 1 heart.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes