pilav32

Jan 11, 2018
i dont see any usb cable at that spot... is my game maybe bugged? can i edit my save to cheat me the usb cable?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Epidemic [v71061] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3.00GB

Download Win (294MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rong_hand

Mar 18, 2019
How to get encryption key from computer (to unlock andy). I tried using the computer in room where MC sleeps. I saw that key is 1222. even after exiting from computer, I keep on getting same hint message. how to proceed next. is there some sort of order needs to be followed?

Last edited:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i get into the fucking eastern tower basement bathroom is this a bug or is this a fucking shitty game ??????????????

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
How to get encryption key from computer (to unlock andy). I tried using the computer in room where MC sleeps. I saw that key is 1222. even after exiting from computer, I keep on getting same hint message
Usually when you return phone to Amber you go left and there is Buddie and Mandel talking. Buddie gives you the Security Card which unlocks room on 3rd floor. So go on 3rd floor and go right. there is available room on the south wall now. Go through. There you can collect the Dynamite, Serum and talk to Andy through ventilation hole. So use this ventilation hole to whisper the "1222" Code to him. So he can get out from Security Room. It's important to have free Heart Container on Valerie before you collect the Serum. If not find Valerie first than go back to collect the Serum... Well that's shortly :) :)

rong_hand

Mar 18, 2019
Usually when you return phone to Amber you go left and there is Buddie and Mandel talking. Buddie gives you the Security Card which unlocks room on 3rd floor. So go on 3rd floor and go right. there is available room on the south wall now. Go through. There you can collect the Dynamite, Serum and talk to Andy through ventilation hole. So use this ventilation hole to whisper the "1222" Code to him. So he can get out from Security Room. It's important to have free Heart Container on Valerie before you collect the Serum. If not find Valerie first than go back to collect the Serum... Well that's shortly :) :)
Got it. Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Does anybody know where to find that 2nd pair of boot?
I'm stuck in this game until I find it.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes