LarkinLove

Jun 26, 2019
People, I need help. Where do I find Valerie's fifth page? I'm 74% off this latest version and this page is missing. Can you help?

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
He should add the option to start mid game or late game, or export your decisions & findings so they can be imported with each new update.

Playing each new version over & over again just to see the new content is tedious because it's RPGmaker which takes forever. Renpy games you can just hold CTRL to skip.

Now, if he released the game COMPLETED and you played through it one time, that would be fine, RPGmaker is perfect for that scenario. But when you're playing over & over for each new content update, it's very tedious.

The dev is clever though and a very good programmer, he could solve this dilemma if he wanted to. The way he's made the game is unlike any other RPMmaker game I've seen.
You can use use your old save search the forum and you will see how.

Reactions: hakarlman

pusie

Jun 27, 2019
stuck at 72%
unable to find Kat's "Ass Fingering" and Val's "Legs on shoulders anal"
LOCATION GUIDE says they are in the east tower near lockers and west tower near the elevator respectively. But nothing there

Aug 28, 2017
Version v74062 means that it's 74% completed, 06 is for month and 2 is for second build this month.
But truly only dev knows how many things will be included till it's done xD
So that's how the weird version numbering scheme works!

Thank you for decoding this mystery. Been bugging me since day one.

I hope he will adopt a more conventional numbering method for the new game.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
But is it at the end of ver 74?
Well I guess you can do it whenever you want since it's not a main quest but if you follow the hints from the crystal ball you can have it at the beginning of the update. In short you can collect the pages at any point in the game. Search the forum it's been resolved already repeatedly.

urhen225

Jun 25, 2019
Another thing, the crystal ball says that I should find all chips to open the second door in the dungeon but I know that it's behind a box and I need the second wheel for that..
I figured that I can't find the wheel after I finish this though..?
Im having the same problem as you - crystal ball says to collect security chips, I need the second hook for that, but Simon in the 1st floor east tower says he has found nothing. I don't understand how to trigger that Simon finds the hook. Did you ever solve this?

urhen225

Jun 25, 2019
The thing is - when Andy gives me the 3rd chip Brad says "I wonder if I have enough chips to unlock the basement door now". Seems like a bug, because I need 4 chips obviously, and the game gets stuck here instead of triggering Simon to find the second hook.

clm

Sep 28, 2017
stuck at 72%
unable to find Kat's "Ass Fingering" and Val's "Legs on shoulders anal"
LOCATION GUIDE says they are in the east tower near lockers and west tower near the elevator respectively. But nothing there
I can't find 10 page Val too =(

Jun 3, 2019
Im having the same problem as you - crystal ball says to collect security chips, I need the second hook for that, but Simon in the 1st floor east tower says he has found nothing. I don't understand how to trigger that Simon finds the hook. Did you ever solve this?
This is the replay that helped me advance:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v74062-nlt-media.15687/post-2015206

I do think that there is a bug/mistake with the crystal ball at that point of the game though..

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes