colmyster

Oct 2, 2018
You don't need a native Mac or Linux version for this game, because you can turn every Windows version into a native Mac or Linux version yourselves.

A few guys in the this thread explained how to do that for Mac and Linux and there is also this thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/post-1990583
Have you guys tried it?

MacOS and Macs in general have become shitty a couple of years ago and are not recommended for simple use like internet surfing, video streaming, looking at picture, writing letters, etc... For simple things like that a Linux system on an average laptop or computer is sufficient enough.
Thank you very much. I did it, but now there's another problem.
Where are my saves? Is there a way to restore them?
Thank you again

Reactions: Canto Forte

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just finished the update and liked it - very much.

The two scenes were really hot (see below) and the humor was something else as well - see the very last dinner dialogue for that. My belly's aching ...
Have to say I appreciate the two week cycle for updates. It's nice to have 30 mins of entainment fun on a reliable schedule, props to the dev for that!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
that was pretty easy from 74 to 77 got the wings easy to for the side anal with val not sure how so many people need so much help and why there are so many people asking all the help is in the last 3 pages just look

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
strange I only have 75% done but it says I am done. I wonder what I am missing?
Is it because I may be missing some pages

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes