Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Ugh. Didn't save on a regular basis, then out of the blue it crash's because it couldn't load some clock audio file. What makes it even better is I had the sound muted for the game...no reason to be loading audio files in the first freaking place >.<
Good enough to replay though, so there's that...lol

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic v.15102
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
I think you need to go upstairs (the stairs where the small fountain is) go to the left. There will be a sparkly thing in the middle of a cabinet (desk). I think that's the one that opens it.
nope that's wrong. hint said it should unlock the desk in the office by andy but the door is red.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I walked the whole building and I did not find it for next in a zone of the lasers or in a room
I hope it does not take so long in the next one is one of the games that most hooked me

click by keyboard not mouse

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
nope that's wrong. hint said it should unlock the desk in the office by andy but the door is red.
If the door isn't open then you need to find a security access card somewhere.
I'd sweep the building. Sorry i can't be more of help. I completed the update today but there were a lot of keys, access cards and doors that needed to be unlocked in this update. I can't specifically recall how i opened that door.
Just look for those small white cards(access cards)

luki688

May 6, 2018
That updates maybe are short but worth to play it , awesome game , waiting for next update, maybe bigger ( i really hope ) and scenes with Val and Katherine :D

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
my favorite are, well... every girl in this game ;) but mom favorite favorite :test:
same :D but i favor the thick milfs above all of them :winkytongue:
Great update, e.g. the lewd Kat! :heartcoveredeyes:

that's HOT!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this too!
yeah gotta corrupt that nun

Reactions: fortuna95

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Almost 1 GB... should be a lot of content... or 4k resolution renders:)

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
i found father parker body and talk to the guy upstare , what next, i'm really stuck here .. thank

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes