SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
Andy is locked in the Security Room. So you must whisper to him the Code (1222) through the ventilation hole. Ventilation hole is in the Room on the 3rd floor where you can collect the Dynamite and Serum as well. This picture is from another post, but I put it just to show exact location of that room. Ventilation Hole is bellow the picture on the wall. But of course this room is available after Buddie gives you the Security Card.
P.S. If you played on the Hard Mode and you don't have free Heart Container on Valerie don't pick up Serum yet. Find her first and add one. Because as soon as you collect the Serum and go outside the Room a sex scene is triggered and you earned Heart from Valerie.
Thanks

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
No Mac update since 67052. WTF ever.....
Some pretty informative posts in this thread re easily creating Mac versions from the Win version -- they actually work better on my Mac than the downloadable Mac versions do . . . Just search for RPG and it should come right up . . .

yohanesblade

Sep 5, 2017
In the room on the second floor that opened with the last card, press the buttons 1 and 4 and another room opens to the 2nd floor. See on the map where the room is !
where to find the sleeping bag?
"In the room on the second floor that opened with the last card" where the room is?
" press the buttons 1 and 4" what object should i interact?
can you be more spesific?
thanks

RonnyBoy19

Feb 15, 2018
I searched, but found nothing. How do we install the bug fix for MAC? They say to overwrite the file, but after that, the game does not work anymore.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
still have a problem to unpack the download. it tells me it cannot be open as an archive oO last version worked just fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Blubie

Dede_

Oct 10, 2017
when I save and leave the game my save does not appear and I have to start from the beginning again, why?

Reactions: tynight

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Instructions how do user-port the Windows version to Mac is on OP. Please read them and keep in mind that the last Windows version was bugged as mentioned by a few people.

A kind soul also posted a link to his unofficial Mac version here (probably the unpatched/bugged version)
NOTE: The bugfix has been published. See last quoted post.
Yeah yeah, but I'm talking about the official source. Did Mac support get dropped? Or has the OP just not been updated because no one has it to share?

I'm not going to bother doing crossover stuff to get a buggy end result, if there's no official version for Mac any longer, I'll wait for this to be done and go check their Patreon afterwards.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes