Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For those asking what's in the update (v.15102) – it's like 15 minutes long.
  • added normal difficulty setting (no need to collect heart containers, they are maxed out from the start)
  • added new collectable – Kamasutra pages – they unlock additional actions within playground
  • +1 heart to Amber – one new gallery scene and 4 new scenes in playground via Kamasutra pages
  • +1 heart for Amanda – one new scene, access to playground and 4 scenes there via Kamasutra pages
  • +1 heart for Katherine (nun) – one new scene
  • 2 new outfits – one for Amanda and one for Amber
I think that's all, no content for Val this time.

Although I usually hate RPGM games – this one is a great example of engine used in a proper way.
WHAT?? 15 mins??????????

It took me 75 mins to complete it. Did you really play it?

whats the differnce betwenn NORMAL and HARD difficult ???????/
Well, it's hard when you get hard.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Well now the story is getting interesting. Buddie is a loony control freak that broke the emergency radio and some mofo is outside. Also, we now know that Sister Kat don't like Father Parker so she maybe be suspect. love how easy Amber is but the other ladies need some more love too.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I love skipping updates, so much more content to return to.

All in all, a fantastic return. Not only does NTL impress visually and writing-wise, but they also do a bang up job with the basic game mechanics. Adding in difficulties? Awesome. I'm a 'hard' man myself, eh, see what I did there? But seriously, I like the challenge of finding the heart containers and the pages. It means doing more exploring, more secret hunting, and what's not to like about that?

Really looking forward to content with the Mother and the Dean, and I was iffy about the nun until she took off her habit. Nice.

The story is also shaping up to be very intriguing. A murder mystery, strangers in the dark, a crazed security guard, noises from beyond the locked door? So much fun.

If I wasn't already a top tier patron, this update would have done it.

Reactions: Danlorn

KEIKUNTM

Nov 4, 2017
in the morning when ready to leave i can't find anything to continue story , i go to amanda , her say find a clue but i can't find anything . hint in game say find sonething to mix with serum in classrom but i can' find anything ether . anyone know ?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
in the morning when ready to leave i can't find anything to continue story , i go to amanda , her say find a clue but i can't find anything . hint in game say find sonething to mix with serum in classrom but i can' find anything ether . anyone know ?
Find the perfume bottle in the classroom and then select it in your inventory then select the serum to make the serum spray.

Reactions: KEIKUNTM

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I wonder if pregnancy with each of the female leads is going to be a thing? Because so far we've had Amber, I believe, mention that it isn't a safe day for her. If this is the case I'm fully on board if we can see the aftermath albeit several months later.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Does anyone have a savegame after the mission switches? I just can not call the 6th. Sorry for the English.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes