Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I was just in the same spot asking me the same question!
I think we need boots. They are in the basement library, but must deactivate laser to get them. So we need code hidden in the picture. Well I still haven't discover what picture. It says "outside this room"... Unless it's sort of bug I'll keep trying to figured out.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I think we need boots. They are in the basement library, but must deactivate laser to get them. So we need code hidden in the picture. Well I still haven't discover what picture. It says "outside this room"... Unless it's sort of bug I'll keep trying to figured out.
Also been there, questioning the same. From previous update also I remember a heart container out of reach, but don't remember where.

Username7

May 1, 2017
I thought that is the picture, but I click all over picture and nothing happened. I downloaded update only. Maybe I try to download full game.
Yeah same but I guess you don't need to click on it because you can see the code I was able put it in in the basement though. I've got the boots, the part and fixed the thing I just can't remember where the 11 was? I know I've seen it somewhere.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah same but I guess you don't need to click on it because you can see the code I was ab. I've got the boots, the part and fixed the thing I just can't remember where the 11 was? I know I've seen it somewhere.
Check page 528. I answered that already. Yes you are right. Maybe I need better glasses.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah same but I guess you don't need to click on it because you can see the code I was able put it in in the basement though. I've got the boots, the part and fixed the thing I just can't remember where the 11 was? I know I've seen it somewhere.
As Donnie Brasco said: 2nd floor. Go west then south through hallway. Room east from room number 9.

I repaired the radiator, get the heart and the page, upgrade Valery... but still says there is a page missing, and Valery had not enough hearts to do whatever that new page add.

EDIT: sorry, didn't see previous post.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes