Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I'm missing the translation of these cards. It's probably that I'm missing 2 hearts: I have 22 of 24.
Any tips how to get that is much appreciated:
View attachment 376435
You can collect 34 Coins so far in the Game. You need 32 Coins for all outfits which means you have 2 Coins extra. Well that's good news for all players who missed to earn Heart from one of girls during play. So if you collect all those Coins simply go to the Bonus Area and buy those 2 Hearts you miss.

Last edited:

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
How does chemistry make bombs?
you need "empty container" from dame woods , then "rice" from the pantry, combine to make "container of rice",, finally add to "nitro" to make bomb .. (card from buddie for the storage..)

thedaftadder

Feb 9, 2019
does anyone have a full Mac save for version .86062 please? I was migrating over to a new MacBook and My saves were never transferred over to the new one

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
does anyone have a full Mac save for version .86062 please? I was migrating over to a new MacBook and My saves were never transferred over to the new one
you have access to your old Macbook? If yes, check Application\Support (or Application Support) ... might be a hidden folder of your user directory (.Library).

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
Just posted an updated version of my wt.

A few changes have been made. Will continue to improve picture quantity

Enjoy :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Unfortunately, I do not have my old Mac anymore since I wiped it in order to be traded in
Then download Windoof saves and rename them to Mac save:
Windoof saves are named like: 1.rpgsave
and
Mac saves are named like: RPGMLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave

Important:
global.rpgsave from Windoof needs to be renamed to RPGMLustEpidemicglobal.rpgsave or your the saves will not work on Mac.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

thedaftadder

Feb 9, 2019
Then download Windoof saves and rename them to Mac save:
Windoof saves are named like: 1.rpgsave
and
Mac saves are named like: RPGMLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave

Important:
global.rpgsave from Windoof needs to be renamed to RPGMLustEpidemicglobal.rpgsave or your the saves will not work on Mac.
Thanks! and what folder will they go into in Mac

Drekker

Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to save on Android? Single tap is left click and if you tap with both fingers it brings up inventory. Tried swipes but they don't do anything

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
do Right-Click on the Lust Epidemic application and choose Show Package Contents from the menu that shows up, and then Contents > Resources > app.nw > save
Tried finding the save folder, but I wasn't able to find it at all
Update: it works, but I had to go through my username directory and then opened a folder called Kadokawa before it worked
Windoof and Linux share the same save location and same naming (easier to share between Windoof and Linux). Mac on the other hand puts the save in the user directory hidden Library\Application Support.... folder.

4.40 star(s) 251 Votes