Jun 20, 2018
I really love this Brad character,truly reliable and know what he is doing..If he end up with harem,i dont think he will have a problem..And the scene is hot as fuck(y)

Bamboozler88

Aug 17, 2018
Anyone has an .83 save? .86 didn't let me import any save at all so I skipped that, but now hopefully .89 will work like normal.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Now it is official - I hate this nun! :mad: I was never a fan of her, but now I hope the shotgun still has some ammunition left, so I can get rid of her... :devilish:
By the way - for those who are wondering that they cannot take some rice - sequence matters! ;) It's not logic and should, in my opinion, be regarded as a bug.

• Angry
Reactions: Netori Popeye

mattius77

May 16, 2017
CELL SIGNAL:
And BTW: What a cheating prick :cautious:
Who is the woman that answers the phone? She looks familiar, like from one of NLT's previous games. But the new game coming shortly seems to be an extension of LE, so maybe she's a new character? Dunno. She seems DTF, so it doesn't really matter. haha

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
a little help
Hii thx for all those helpfull screenshots. But i dont even know how to find container of rice. İ have empyt container.

Edit: İ find the god damn thing for filling it. Thx

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hii thx for all those helpfull screenshots. But i dont even know how to find container of rice. İ have empyt container.

Edit: İ find the god damn thing for filling it. Thx
When you have an Empty Container go to the Kitchen Pantry and fill it with the Rice.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes