pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Anything different in the game if we play in
difficult mode??
During the story you"ll earn hearts with the female characters. In the older updates you needed to collect "heart containers" so you could expand the maximum amount of hearts you could have with a female character.
For example if you had a max capacity of 2 hearts (2 heart containers) for say Amber and you already had earned 2 hearts and you earned another 1 you would have lost that heart because you didn't expand the maximum hearts with a heart container. As you can tell this was a massive pain in the arse so "NLT" changed it.
Now there's a normal mode and a difficult one.

Normal mode you don't need to worry about adding "heart containers". All girls have max heart capacity.
Difficult mode you still have to manually expand the maximum capacity for each girl.

There's no difference content or story wise.

Reactions: shadowfollower

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
the key outside the security room. i'm supposed to use it in the office by andy but the door is red. what do i do?
You need to look around the building and find the access card that opens the door.
They're little white cards.

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
following all hints (see Phone -> Options -> Hint) leads You through the game and so You will find all access cards

Reactions: SciMatt

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
the last one took two or three weeks, more or
less if I remember correctly you have to have patience xd

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
the last one took two or three weeks, more or
less if I remember correctly you have to have patience xd
This game updates twice a month. 1 longer update(approx 3 weeks) and 1 shorter one(approx 1 week).
We had the longer one so the next shorter update should be dropping in the next days.

Killer uT

Jun 19, 2018
Each time I find a Kama Sutra page, it immediately pops up the message "Amanda does not yet have enough Hearts for you to translate this page" Is this normal?

jaykersh

Aug 20, 2017
Each time I find a Kama Sutra page, it immediately pops up the message "Amanda does not yet have enough Hearts for you to translate this page" Is this normal?
You'll get a similar message any time you find pages associated with positions available beyond your current heart level for that woman. You'll eventually level up your hearts with Amanda and get access to those scenes.

Reactions: Killer uT

Killer uT

Jun 19, 2018
You'll get a similar message any time you find pages associated with positions available beyond your current heart level for that woman. You'll eventually level up your hearts with Amanda and get access to those scenes.
Thanks. Thought I was encountering some type of error.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes