arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Is the update patch incompatible with compressed version? i tried to install it in 094 compressed and got some error messages

wiseguy

Aug 5, 2016
Hello, is it normal that the incest patch doesn't work with the save uploaded by Alpine Eagle? It works fine with a new game. Is it because the save was made without the patch?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello, is it normal that the incest patch doesn't work with the save uploaded by Alpine Eagle? It works fine with a new game. Is it because the save was made without the patch?
This is because the new version does not support the patch.
The patch works up to version 94101

Reactions: wiseguy

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Save Treasure Of Nadia v.01101 Completed 0_O
Save in this game lie here C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\TreasureOfNadia
Not in the game folder
If someone does not save the game, then you need to create a folder along this path

lol53

Dec 23, 2017
Hey. are there any Mac users having trouble opening the game. My Finder keeps telling me the application can't be opened. I'm wondering if anyone has it figured out.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I'm missing a photo. The walkthrough only has 11, and doesn't have them listed by name. Search results mostly give save files for older versions of the game. Could someone that has found them all post a list of them by name and where they're found?

Jul 19, 2019
I Love Lust Epidemic...

...and I dont know if this is because Im a perv or anything but...

the last scene felt kinda dissapointing... and the game as a whole lacked more sex scenes.

Hope they update more... I LOVE THE GAME AND WOULD BE FAPPING TO IT FOR MONTHS TO COME. Anyone get the same vibe.?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes