WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone up for a guess as to what it means 'Switching on all five radiators will cause a power surge.' when scrounging through the security chamber?

To me this would indicate that a laser barrier or some such should go down but alas, haven't found anything ... (Got the Kamasutra page in the men's restroom tho')

Krishnaa

Jul 31, 2018
Umm.. how many new scenes after v0.17111 are there in the new update? should i download or should i wait for the next update (Waiting is the toughest when it comes to this game)

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
awesome new update cant wait to play it although im going to take a break before i download it :D

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Can anyone confirm that when you have the choice between talking to Valerie or the Nun, that the Valerie path has nothing? When I talked to her while he was boiling water, it gives me the choice for an ingredient, I tried the serum spray, she told me to knock it off and that was it. Is there another possible solution or that is the only possible option?

gigsaw78

Sep 26, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic v.22112.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you for the link bro

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Can anyone confirm that when you have the choice between talking to Valerie or the Nun, that the Valerie path has nothing? When I talked to her while he was boiling water, it gives me the choice for an ingredient, I tried the serum spray, she told me to knock it off and that was it. Is there another possible solution or that is the only possible option?
If you chose to use the serum on her then you'll get 'the speech' from her and she sends you off. You can then proceed to Kat's room and use it on her :)

So no - no dough on / for Val/Mom :p

Last edited:

jolann

Jun 14, 2017
OMG...this game have voiced?

What do you think, i dont have play yet, i wish it s like Snow daze!

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
up to here everything is almost very good ... I say almost because I broke ... according to a hint before going to bed telling me to talk to Katerin ... but she refuses to let me into the bed and I do not know what to do some object I have to find or what???

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes