funkylion7

Jun 6, 2023
Just an fyi but if the game keeps crashing when you talk to valerie in her room go to www/audio/bgs you'il find clock.rar file just extract it in the same folder and it should fix the issue.

Jul 2, 2022
I'm stuck on a page.
In the office (room next to Kat's) you can pickup a coin, a page, a map of the yard, and then look at a piece of paper.
Well, I've done literally everything in my power, but I can't get the paper to trigger, and I think it's tied to the Bookshelf in the library, because nothing happens when pressing on that either.

Anyone know a fix?

Crower4210V

Jul 2, 2023
Hi there I am having problem I have just past 63% but it says that failed to load:img/characters/%24goldenroach.png can somone help me

May 31, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 4.16GB

Download Win (419MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rip looks like links are down

Reactions: vemnaroladopai

Probie J. Knox

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, I'm kinda new here. I've finished this game some years ago and I just bought it on the Steam sale and begun a new save. I remembered that Val was the MC's mother in that version of the game from years ago and I googled it to see if I wasn't missremembering it. I've read in this thread that there's a fanmade incest patch that "changes dialogue [...] and includes additional dialogue [...] while keeping the original story/tone intact". So when I played this game years ago was it patched, and that's why Val is the MC's mother, but in the original/unpatched she was always his brother's wife? And if in the original game Val was Brad's mother why did it changed? Also, it the incest patch worth installing or does it change a lot of the story?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi, I'm kinda new here. I've finished this game some years ago and I just bought it on the Steam sale and begun a new save. I remembered that Val was the MC's mother in that version of the game from years ago and I googled it to see if I wasn't missremembering it. I've read in this thread that there's a fanmade incest patch that "changes dialogue [...] and includes additional dialogue [...] while keeping the original story/tone intact". So when I played this game years ago was it patched, and that's why Val is the MC's mother, but in the original/unpatched she was always his brother's wife? And if in the original game Val was Brad's mother why did it changed? Also, it the incest patch worth installing or does it change a lot of the story?
In original it was Brad mother. After Patreon witch hunt for incest it was changed to brother's wife and original version is renamed like fan patch.

needpleasure

May 5, 2020
is there a difference between Steam version and Patreon? Maybe some of the content is not available on Steam due to restrictions?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there,
quick question to the veteran NLT gamers here,

Is there a video / scene enhancement mod for Lust Epidemic? If not found here, somewhere else?
I know there's one for Treasure of Nadia, and currently an ongoing mod for The Genesis Order.

Thank you.

May 31, 2018
Hi there,
quick question to the veteran NLT gamers here,

Is there a video / scene enhancement mod for Lust Epidemic? If not found here, somewhere else?
I know there's one for Treasure of Nadia, and currently an ongoing mod for The Genesis Order.

Thank you.
As far as I know, NO. Or I can say not yet, because other 2 enhancements both are from f95 members so if there is 1 for this it would be posted here, maybe in the future someone will do that or you can try to request them.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I see. Got it.
Thank you so much for the info mate.
Just had a thought before that maybe this Trilogy of NLT Games would definitely have an enhancement mod.
Anyway, thanks again.
CHEERS!

Reactions: 09110212

May 31, 2018
I see. Got it.
Thank you so much for the info mate.
Just had a thought before that maybe this Trilogy of NLT Games would definitely have an enhancement mod.
Anyway, thanks again.
CHEERS!

I know right, this game SHOULD have enhancement mod or remake because for me this is the most well-made game from NLT. Story is good and complete, characters all have their roles that don't feel they are just there for sex.

And after all I want LE cast return in future games, they are all beautiful girls that limited by an old game (this), I played Nadia and Valerie, Bradley, Katherine make a cameo and they are perfect in high resolution from that game. Haven't played Genesis game though :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

clockworkharvest

Feb 23, 2022
I thought I'd ask here. I downloaded the PC version and uploaded it to Steam Deck and the game generally works perfectly fine, unfortunately sometimes when moving from one room to another it starts to stutter even though the FPS shows a constant 60. Is there anything that can be done about this? Should I download the Linux version instead of the PC version? Or maybe someone bought on Steam and that version works better?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes