Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
While I wait next update I play some previous versions. For example first version is 03081. In this version there is famous 6 switches (2 on cabinet in west tower and 4 on cabinets in east tower). Now I assumed that when you switched on all of them you get Heart container in east tower. In version 15102 Kamasutra book was added and some Kamasutra pages as well. Now you must do repeat this switches thing again so you can get a Kamasutra page. Since first time switches was turned on for Heart container now it seems you must turned them off for Kamasutra page. Or vice versa maybe.
Edit... Just discover that version 01071 is first version, but switches appeared in version 03081.

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
when i open rpg games(ex. lust epidemic) ported to android first its ok(see pic no.1 below) but when i hit the home buttom then hit recent app and select the game again the status bar was fixed on the game and cannot remove or hide(see pic no.2). Is it to my phone problem or the game?btw my phone is pocophone f1
Thanks in advance to those who can answer Screenshot_2019-03-17-00-18-31-170_org.lustepidemic.the66.png pic no.1 Screenshot_2019-03-17-00-18-42-671_org.lustepidemic.the66.png pic no.2

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
sorry guys. but the rope does not appear to me ... do you send me a screenshoot of where it is?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
sorry guys. but the rope does not appear to me ... do you send me a screenshoot of where it is?
At the very end of game. Don't know for sure when exactly appeared, but when you locked Mandel in room just go in to the woods and it's there for sure.

RavenCrows

Jan 15, 2019
amanda = 15, in locker room, south locker (should have key from pantry.)
kat = 12, missing coin is here also,,, goto woods, first screen, goto north side, cliff, rope, climb rope, they are well hidden so look close, page is on left an coin is on right...
okey thanks, but i missing for amanda, and i know where, but locker key supposes have 2 right, i have 1 from kitchen, where the other 1 i think miss it

RavenCrows

Jan 15, 2019
because you don't have all the steps in order.: from a fresh save/reset.. goto west tower, second floor (outside Kat's room), goto cabinet on south wall, facing south, (sound on) mouse/curser over cabinet, press space bar, 'click',, move right or left, but still on cabinet, again press space bar, 'click'.. now goto east tower, second floor (where you got the KS book), goto the two south wall cabinet an repete for each, each 2 click, 4 click total.. page will appear in middle of room..
In the first time i got stuck too, and i look again the thread, and then click random in those cabinet but in the end I'm still got page

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hotdog kathrine is either in dead tree in left side or in chapel just bit further after the page you find there, and click it. And amanda is in the locker, but the other key for locker is i dont know where im stuck too
amanda = 15, south locker, in locker room, need key from pantry..
kat = 7, chapel,, goto chapel, goto southeast corner, face south, click on candelabra/south wall..
kat = 9, wall outside,, go outside, goto woods entrance/gate, don't go in woods, turn left, goto bush, click on bush, machete, click on wall, pickax..

Reactions: Ellordrings
4.40 star(s) 250 Votes