JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
All KS pages locations please?
MY GAME is at 52% but my hint says there is no more content!!!
what will happen once we find KS using HOOK in the woods?
I have been seeing messages like DIG USING THE SHOVEL BETWEEN THE WILD FLOWER LEGS, How am i going to do that???

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
can anyone recommend any games similar to this 1 ?? as in the sex scenes and graphics as they’re amazing,thanks

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is there any impregnation or pregnant content or this is left for future updates?
There is one pregnant girl in the game, but not that much content with her yet. (She is also introduced towards the end of the current version) There might be some pregnancy with one of the other characters in future as they are making a big deal about them having unprotected sex and cumming inside.

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
I think the main culprit is Valerie cause she's been acting weird since that coach guy came in and she knows an awful lot about the serum.....what do you guys think????

Reactions: Space0din
Oct 7, 2017
Help i dunno how to keep going, last things i did was that i walked with the nun to the graveyard and then i tricked simon into walking in the room of val and his mom, now the nun stands in front of her bed and says that she has to get finished, how do i progress?

Reactions: TheGrunch

Scar1234

Mar 10, 2019
Hello! Can someone please explain to me what to do to upload and play the game once there is an update and a new version of the game is avaiable? I'm new to this and could't find a step by step explanation. I read that I have to delete and add something but I don't understand and I don't want to do anything if I'm not sure because I don't want to loose my saved progress. I have version V.50031 installed right now so what should I do to download the new version V.54032 on the computer and continue playing without losing my progress? Please help! I really want to play the new update! :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not so much ... Just comb through the last 5 or so pages on here and see the difference (9 radiators now, x marks the spot on the grounds to dig up kama pages, search coins into bushes ... ) the usual.

Aug 6, 2017
thank you

so what is update of the latest version? I was blocked when all the ladies are in their room and I have talked to everyone... before they want to go to hiking? I guess next map is to search for the wood...

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes