HAUser69

Feb 19, 2018
ok.. do you have "Amber = 11, reverse cow girl.? if not thats what it is asking.. if you have then carry on... if not let me know an ill post how to get it...
ended up figuring it out, now im stuck on breaking the stone pillars, how am i supposed to do that?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
How do I get in yo room 9 ????
Room with the 9th Radiator.jpg Rope.jpg
After you trade the Glitter Lipstick with one of the girls in the basement you get Tape Recorder and the Security Card which unlock the door opposite to the door marked with 8.
save file?
eyy any full save ?
my save has gone ;-;
Here I already posted... https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v61042-nlt-media.15687/post-1811712
Guys, can you help me with last 2 Scene..

View attachment 285592
Valerie 05 (Click here than choose Showel).jpg Valerie 06 (Click here than choose Skeleton Key).jpg
Valerie 5th page - Climb on the 1st Rope and then go left. Where is marked with circle use the Showel.
Valerie 6th page - Inside one of the rooms (not sure, but I think it's the room with 9th Radiator) and unlock chest with the Skeleton Key.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Need to check the game, I was in Sister Kat's room with Amber and the scene was starting. The game closed out. Help I lost all that play time!!!!!

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I typically don't play RPGM games, but this one's an awesome exception. Nice 3D scenes, and the over-all view is pretty nice.
Could anyone suggest other RPGM games of this calibre? (I've already played My Girlfriend's Amnesia, looking for games better quality than this.)

Reactions: Caiatris

Killer uT

Jun 19, 2018
I'm supposed to be looking for a grappling hook, but my hint window only states: "you need to find all the remaining security chips to unlock both basement chamber doors". I'm missing one. Any hints on locations?

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Ok, I'm playing this for two hours now but I don't see the blonde chick from the first post. I'm not into milfs so I thought this would be the sister or something. Can I stop this or is she going to appear anytime soon?

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Ok, I'm playing this for two hours now but I don't see the blonde chick from the first post. I'm not into milfs so I thought this would be the sister or something. Can I stop this or is she going to appear anytime soon?
Well she is locked safe somewhere and she has only 2 scenes and 3 other events. 1555700522963.png

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes