antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-05-02
Release Date: 2019-05-02
Developer: NLT - -
Censored: No
Version: 64051
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v61042): - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: - -
Thanks to @Etorphine, @throw_nws and @the66 for linux version, incest patch and unofficial android port respectively.

View attachment 131128 View attachment 131130 View attachment 131131 View attachment 131132 View attachment 131133 View attachment 131134 View attachment 131137 View attachment 131135 View attachment 131136

good night
I'm stuck because I can not
to understand what hint means
Can someone help?
which room?
what is the secret?
I already went in all the rooms
thank you

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I need some help. I'm at the part where the squirrel steals Katherine's coif and runs up into the tower. The hint says the card should be near by but I feel like I looked everywhere and cannot find it.

good night
Can someone help?
which room?
what is the secret?
thank you
In the room where Elizabeth and Violet, there is a laser. Once it's off you can go in and on the south wall there are cracks you can break with the pick axe

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I need some help. I'm at the part where the squirrel steals Katherine's coif and runs up into the tower. The hint says the card should be near by but I feel like I looked everywhere and cannot find it.
ok ,, goto main entrance, go right to east tower stairs (ones that lead to east basement or up), go up, right door , now should be at locked door, turn south, goto the center of south wall, click on weak spot, pickax, grab card, continue..

Reactions: Yazros

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

In the room where Elizabeth and Violet, there is a laser. Once it's off you can go in and on the south wall there are cracks you can break with the pick axe
i found it
Thanks a lot for the help
:)

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
good night
Can someone help?
which room?
what is the secret?
thank you
go back to security room, get pickax (if you don't have), then goto flashy computer (second one in top left corner.) input code '1234' ,, then goto basement, goto locked girls doors, left hall way open, go left, photo in middle of room, an blue disk. goto the center of south wall (between two out croppings ) . click on weak spot, pickax,, holy rod room...

Reactions: antoniomontenegro

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
go back to security room, get pickax (if you don't have), then goto flashy computer (second one in top left corner.) input code '1234' ,, then goto basement, goto locked girls doors, left hall way open, go left, photo in middle of room, an blue disk. goto the center of south wall (between two out croppings ) . click on weak spot, pickax,, holy rod room...
ohh code in here 3678...

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I also have the same version.64051, but i cant see the wheel and the chest as shown above
I have an opinion about some things which can be slightly different from user to user. With almost every update some things or goodies appeared. For example this particular place you were able to visit in v61042. When I came here playing v61042 nor Wheel nor Chest was there (Well, I'm not 100% sure about Chest). So in some cases I think there must be some triggers which put things which aren't there in let's say first place. There is only explanation which cross my mind.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
found it
Thanks a lot for the help

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I have an opinion about some things which can be slightly different from user to user. With almost every update some things or goodies appeared. For example this particular place you were able to visit in v61042. When I came here playing v61042 nor Wheel nor Chest was there (Well, I'm not 100% sure about Chest). So in some cases I think there must be some triggers which put things which aren't there in let's say first place. There is only explanation which cross my mind.
i agree ,, earlier verson , found denny's body, but no rope,, went back to building got quest, poof rope...

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes