robnots

Dec 12, 2018
"The squirrel went to the top of the east tower.The door is locked there though...Maybe there is an access card very near to the locked door"? I can not find the key
go back to locked door,,, turn south, goto the center of south wall, click on weak spot, pickax, keycard...

Reactions: Ale69

Ale69

Nov 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "robnots, postagem: 1931384, membro: 1079519"]
volte para a porta trancada ,, vire para o sul, vá para o centro da parede sul, clique em ponto fraco, picareta, cartão-chave ...
[/CITAR]
Thanks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.67052.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.05.2019 (fix for missing image)

Last edited:

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Yeah the walkthrough is all off, there seem to be alot of changes since it was made.
it seams like there is more than one type of walk thru... like, i never played a version where at the beginning . when we first got access to the kitchen,, never had option to spuge / jerk-off in the fruit cup,, or give it to more than amber...

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Hmm - got to end of content, but came up one heart short for Katherine. She's got three pages with ??? and short one heart to unlock...any ideas? (Cleared all in the summary at the crystal ball except 21 out of 22 hearts
Can you give me your save files pls?

abojafer

Apr 14, 2019
Hmm - got to end of content, but came up one heart short for Katherine. She's got three pages with ??? and short one heart to unlock...any ideas? (Cleared all in the summary at the crystal ball except 21 out of 22 hearts

Nice man i hope if they have a manual for the game

and what the code in south room in the basement

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for

Lust Epidemic [v67052] + Crunched + IncPatch

Choose what You want to download, and enjoy

+

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
For those who want an incomplete save here is the one I've gotten to with everything but the last Katherine heart unlocked.

Also - for those who want a working Mac version I create my own each update. I use the last working version for Mac (61?). Create a copy (in case there are issues). Download latest PC version. Open it and copy all folders/files in the www folder. Right click and show package contents on the Mac copy. Paste the www content into the resources/app.nw folder and overwrite. Presto - working Mac version.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
anyone know about last page of kamasutra? I have is 54 out of 55 pages
Stomp all the roaches from the pink box (8 locations) and it opens in the woods. Search earlier pages as all the locations are listed...

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
For those who want an incomplete save here is the one I've gotten to with everything but the last Katherine heart unlocked.

Also - for those who want a working Mac version I create my own each update. I use the last working version for Mac (61?). Create a copy (in case there are issues). Download latest PC version. Open it and copy all folders/files in the www folder. Right click and show package contents on the Mac copy. Paste the www content into the resources/app.nw folder and overwrite. Presto - working Mac version.
Thanks for the tip!

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Epidemic [v67052] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 2.79GB

Download Win (245MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Image/audio/video quality is reduced and my game broke. why didnt you warn me:mad:

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes