doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Epidemic [v67052] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 2.79GB

Download Win (245MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely no bitching. Just many, many kudos. Your generosity is welcomed.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
So, did the main character finally get to fuck the mom?

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Epidemic [v67052] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 2.79GB

Download Win (245MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bas is bossapplesauce?i knew it,you can change your name,but your crunched defines you boss lol thanks

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
can someone please tell em where i can find these pages i am missing?
Katherine 8th Page - Where is marked with red circle use Showel
Katherine 9th Page - 1st clear the bush with Machete then smash the wall with Pick Axe
Katherine 13th Page - When you are on the 3rd floor move box on south passage. When you go through this south passage you ended in the Library. Use map of this Maze to collect Kamasutra Page. It's in lower right screenshot.
Katherine 14th Page - It's in the Chest near 2nd Wheel. You need Skeleton Key.
Katherine 15th Page - When you kill all Roaches it appeared here after Golden Roaches disappear. Locations of all Roaches I posted few posts before.
Valerie 5th Page - When you climb on the 1st Rope go left. There where is marked with red circle use Showel.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hi!
1. Where second climbing shoe? The first shoe I find on the floor 3 in the left room.
2. I find locker key on the floor 3 in the left room, what does it open?
3. how to disable the force field #10 in the old library?
View attachment 306036
Locker Key unlock Locker in East Tower. There is 2nd Shoe. I guess 10th Radiator which probably disabled this Laser is in some future update.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone knows where the wheels are? I read some guys answer a few pages back but it was a bit incoherent :unsure:
wheel one is in east basement...
wheel two is in the dame woods..
one: goto the east basement (outside Violet & Elizabeth locked rooms), hall to the left open ( if not , more directions..) go left, room has blue disk on floor,. goto the center of south wall (between 2 out croppings), click on weak spot, pickax, holy rod room.. goto northwest corner, red button , code 3678, get wheel...
two: is by the chest on the shelf, all the way up an right on maps in the woods...

Reactions: Bruce_Wayne18

hologramhuds

Jul 9, 2017
I'm stuck at 19%. I need to ask Sister Kat about the basement. But every time I talk to her I need to give her something, but I have nothing to give... I've talked to everyone, what do I do?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes