Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm following the walkthrough, and with help from here, I guess I need the pickaxe to break the pillars in the basement and closet. The thing is, I have no clue how to REACH the pickaxe in the security room...

spliced0

Feb 13, 2018
how do u go to sleep in ambers room with kat all she keeps saying is don't rush me Bradley im still getting ready for bed?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Help me with that please:
I've played the last version, and I can't found three KS pages
- One Amber page it's in the east tower in the cabinets...I've clicked both but the page doesn't appear
- The Katherine page that can be taken in the library is simply not where usually is
- I can't found one Kateherine page (page 9)

I attach my savefile at 63% (you could use if you're lazy for play the game XD), If someone could find these pages i appreciate your help

Thanks
I played your game. You miss to find 3 Kamasutra Pages and 1 Coin. About Amber 11th page you didn't switch this button marked with red circle. For Katherine 7th page go to the Chapel and click on the candle holder. And for Katherine 9th page first clear the bush with Machete than smash the wall with Pick Axe. 1 Coin you miss it's in the Maze. Upper left screenshot. I do collect all of it playing your game.

Reactions: Underc0de

Charisma2k

May 11, 2018
How did you get the pickaxe?
You need to turn on 6 (or is it seven) radiators (whatever the number is next to the lasers just north of where your room is). Then you'll get shoes so you can jump higher. The shoes are in the security room (right up the stairs from the foyer).

Ada

Apr 27, 2017
Does this game have any ntr in it? I'm not a fan of it. So I would like to know before hand.

Underc0de

Feb 14, 2019
I played your game. You miss to find 3 Kamasutra Pages and 1 Coin. About Amber 11th page you didn't switch this button marked with red circle. For Katherine 7th page go to the Chapel and click on the candle holder. And for Katherine 9th page first clear the bush with Machete than smash the wall with Pick Axe. 1 Coin you miss it's in the Maze. Upper left screenshot. I do collect all of it playing your game.
Thanks bro, with your advices I've "finished" the game

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes