• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

akash69

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone entered room with full of books ... what is up with that shit..?
what am i supposed to do there..?
Welp..!

foresyerxrev

Apr 12, 2019
you mean the wheel you find where is the fat friend eating the mushrooms. Fuck, then I need the other Wheel, that is the one that I do not know where it is.
can you mark with a picture where is this wheel location..?? i cant find this one...
thanks in advance

Underc0de

Feb 14, 2019
Help me with that please:
I've played the last version, and I can't found three KS pages
- One Amber page it's in the east tower in the cabinets...I've clicked both but the page doesn't appear
- The Katherine page that can be taken in the library is simply not where usually is
- I can't found one Kateherine page (page 9)

I attach my savefile at 63% (you could use if you're lazy for play the game XD), If someone could find these pages i appreciate your help

Thanks

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Is there a trick to getting this key? I can't seem to get to it. View attachment 297908
Now - don't know.

In my game one of the small (movable) boxes was one square left. So I was able to push it down & then push the box blocking key right.

If you have another save close - you can replay.
Alternatively - there possibly might be way to either squeeze below those 2 boxes or pull the box back (although not sure on those 2)

Generally - it should not be a problem at all as we remember - Brad do have shoes that allow him to jump over obstacles. Somehow he stopped using them.

Strainger

Sep 23, 2018
Now - don't know.

In my game one of the small (movable) boxes was one square left. So I was able to push it down & then push the box blocking key right.

If you have another save close - you can replay.
Alternatively - there possibly might be way to either squeeze below those 2 boxes or pull the box back (although not sure on those 2)

Generally - it should not be a problem at all as we remember - Brad do have shoes that allow him to jump over obstacles. Somehow he stopped using them.
What about the code?? I'm stuck in that part

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes